Favorite couple

Who is your favorite Mario couple?

• MarioXPeach

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • LuigiXDaisy

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
The reason why Bowser hasn't have any interest in Rosalina? Either (1) Bowser never had enough time to do it, or (2) Bowser is so much more interested Peach that Rosalina doesn't fit in his life.

tardograd2 said:
any other reasons that will persuade people over the bottomless pit of reasons why he should?

Does he need another reason? She doesn't own any territory and he isn't in love with her.

It's why he left her alone in the comet observatory in both galaxy 1 and 2. He doesn't give the slightest of fucks about her.

Try fighting her in Smash Bros. and tell me why anyone should pick a fight with teal space tepee.

Well I wouldn't use smash bros as an adequate representation of her abilities.

The fact that she needed Mario's help probably tells me she isn't all that combat savvy.

That's because Mario's even better at this crap than her. Just because he needs the mighty plumber to do her deeds doesn't mean she's weak herself.

Kinda like saying Bowser needs help from Bowser Jr. and his minions to fulfill his duties.

I'm not saying she's weak, I'm saying her strengths aren't in combat.

And Bowser doesn't need help to fight but he isn't one to turn it away either.

Magikrazy said:
tardograd2 said:
do you want the theory?
sure

this has pretty much confused me from the beginning, so some insight on whatever theories you got up in that head of yours would be appreciated :yoshi:
the theory states that bowser's motivation is that he wants his kids to have a mother

yeah, that's a rubbish theory

I don't think I like that definition of what a "full family unit" is.

are children with single fathers an "incomplete" family

tardograd2 said:
the theory states that bowser's motivation is that he wants his kids to have a mother
Who says Bowser's separated from Bowser Jr's mother? Just because she never shows up doesn't mean she's not there.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I don't think I like that definition of what a "full family unit" is.

are children with single fathers an "incomplete" family
sorry that I worded it so offensively before. I edited it now

Luigi 64DD said:
tardograd2 said:
the theory states that bowser's motivation is that he wants his kids to have a full family unit
Who says Bowser's separated from Bowser Jr's mother? Just because she never shows up doesn't mean she's not there.
please edit your post

tardograd2 said:
Magikrazy said:
tardograd2 said:
do you want the theory?
sure

this has pretty much confused me from the beginning, so some insight on whatever theories you got up in that head of yours would be appreciated :yoshi:

his kids already have a mother

he's called "kamek"

I like Rosalina being single because she's ageless, so she would outlive any character anyone might try to ship with her.

rosalina isn't ageless though, considering we saw her as a child; she just has a far longer lifespan than most characters.

I know what that feels like

tardograd2 said:
like, his main motivation?

are you telling me that bowser invades the mushroom kingdom and kidnaps their ruler on a daily basis because he wants someone to care for his son?

are you saying bowser doesn't care for junior? because despite being evil, he always comes across to me as a loving (if sometimes misguided) father.

this still doesn't explain why rosalina of all people, though. she has lumas to tend to, an observatory to run. she can't be tied down to another kid who by the way already sees peach as a mother figure, not this random lady he's never even met and that bowser has zero feelings towards

assuming you legitimately believe this theory and aren't trying to reach for a justification for your hottest ship, where did you get this theory from? i was expecting a pretty lengthy post explaining your view in detail, but you pretty much just typed one sentence. that's like if matpat made a video where he just said, "mario is secretly soda popinski, the end". say what you will about him, but he at least tries to explain his theories. so again i have to ask, where did you get this theory from?

2257 said:
if bowser's brother is smarter and a good person, why is he one of bowser's subordinates?
for unknown reasons

Magikrazy said:
like, his main motivation?
yes

Magikrazy said:
are you telling me that bowser invades the mushroom kingdom and kidnaps their ruler on a daily basis because he wants someone to care for his son?
yes

Magikrazy said:
are you saying bowser doesn't care for junior?
no

Back