Favorite couple

Who is your favorite Mario couple?

• MarioXPeach

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • LuigiXDaisy

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
They're also the cutest Mario characters.

My favourites are:

MarioxPeach
LuigixDaisy
YoshixBirdo
Donkey KongxCandy Kong
Diddy KongxDixie Kong
ToadxToadette (just as long as it's a Toad who is not Toadette's brother)

Anyway, I voted LuigixDaisy. I had a hard time choosing because I love both ships equally.

I used to ship Luigi and Wendy when I first saw the Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, actually. But the stuff I see now-a-days, like Color Splash, kind of disprove that.

ArthurEngine said:

Why not Captain Toad? I mean, he's a captain. You can't get a toad with a higher rank than that.

TheCapeLuigi said:
I used to ship Luigi and Wendy when I first saw the Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, actually. But the stuff I see now-a-days, like Color Splash, kind of disprove that.

ArthurEngine said:

Why not Captain Toad? I mean, he's a captain. You can't get a toad with a higher rank than that.

That could work.

pokey x bramball

I really don't ship much, but here's a few I like:

Blumiere and Timpani (canon). I like the story behind them.

Waluigi and Daisy. Just to fuck with Daisy fans who hate Waluigi.

Peach and Mimi. I like to give more meaning to the brief cutscene after the battle between them.

O'Chunks and Nastasia (implied but not confirmed). O'Chunks is clearly attracted to her, and I like to believe she started to feel the same after getting over Count Bleck.

Geno and Rosalina. They are both powerful deity-like characters who live among the stars.

Luigi and Starlow. Yeah she teases him but she seems to enjoy messing with his face as he sleeps...

Antasma and Cackletta. I instantly was reminded of her when I first saw his design. They both can become bats. I think they would get along.

Bowser and Miyamoto (canon)

ArthurEngine said:
Fresh Bowser said:
Waluigi and Daisy. Just to *bleep* with Daisy fans who hate Waluigi.

You didn't *bleep* with me! You made me laugh, and because I'm a fan of Waluigi. :lol:
Someone has the censor on Well then you're not one of the people I was trying to fuck with then :)

I used to ship Bowser and Rosalina because they're both single parents.
I don't ship Rosalina with anyone anymore, though. I think she's better off single.

J-Yoshi64 said:
I used to ship Bowser and Rosalina because they're both single parents.
I don't ship Rosalina with anyone anymore, though. I think she's better off single.
why doesn't bowser try to get with rosalina? I know bowser is dumb, but kamek isn't

Because he isn't interested?

Mcmadness said:
any other reasons that will persuade people over the bottomless pit of reasons why he should?

I would think "he isn't interested" trumps all other reasons, but ok

bowser gains nothing from kidnapping rosalina, she doesn't rule over anything except her comet observatory

rosalina could probably take him in a fight, at least hold out long enough until mario gets there and finishes the job

if he does somehow succeed, there's nobody to take care of the lumas, they all die, no more stars or galaxies or whatever other things Lumas become

i doubt bowser jr would like it, considering he sees peach as the closest thing he has to a mother

what i want to know are the apparent "bottomless pit of reasons" why he should persue rosalina

Magikrazy said:
I would think "he isn't interested" trumps all other reasons, but ok

bowser gains nothing from kidnapping rosalina, she doesn't rule over anything except her comet observatory

rosalina could probably take him in a fight, at least hold out long enough until mario gets there and finishes the job

if he does somehow succeed, there's nobody to take care of the lumas, they all die, no more stars or galaxies or whatever other things Lumas become

i doubt bowser jr would like it, considering he sees peach as the closest thing he has to a mother

what i want to know are the apparent "bottomless pit of reasons" why he should persue rosalina
most reasons are based on theories you either haven't seen, or don't accept

tardograd2 said:
Mcmadness said:
any other reasons that will persuade people over the bottomless pit of reasons why he should?

is the bottomless pit of reasons why he should the countless amount of creepy shippers on deviantart?

tardograd2 said:
do you want the theory?
sure

this has pretty much confused me from the beginning, so some insight on whatever theories you got up in that head of yours would be appreciated :yoshi:

Back