Favorite couple

Who is your favorite Mario couple?

• MarioXPeach

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • LuigiXDaisy

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
why isnt there an option for BowserxPeach and LuigixRosalina?
:( sad times in the mushroom kingdom. :(

Dia said:
The option is not voting.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Dia said:
The option is not voting.

i cant vote cause there is no options for my options.
:( sad times in the mushroom kingdom :(

Luigi 64DD said:
Dia said:
Your new catchphrase, I presume?

its because these are the most

The Once-ler said:
I really don't ship much, but here's a few I like:

Blumiere and Timpani (canon). I like the story behind them.

Waluigi and Daisy. Just to *bleep* with Daisy fans who hate Waluigi.

Peach and Mimi. I like to give more meaning to the brief cutscene after the battle between them.

O'Chunks and Nastasia (implied but not confirmed). O'Chunks is clearly attracted to her, and I like to believe she started to feel the same after getting over Count Bleck.

Geno and Rosalina. They are both powerful deity-like characters who live among the stars.

Luigi and Starlow. Yeah she teases him but she seems to enjoy messing with his face as he sleeps...

Antasma and Cackletta. I instantly was reminded of her when I first saw his design. They both can become bats. I think they would get along.

Bowser and Miyamoto (canon)

Y'know, Geno and Rosalina surprisingly makes a lot of sense, and I always did feel like there might've been something going on with Starlow and Luigi, at least on Starlow's part.

I also honestly feel like Waluigi and Daisy's relationship is sort of ignored, since he never tries to make any advancements on her, and I'm not all that sure how Luigi and Waluigi's rivalry over her could possibly be stable when Luigi's already won her over, as it seems, so Waluigi x Daisy would be good as long as it's done right.

In terms of O'Chunks and Nastasia, while apparently O'Chunks is interested in her (I didn't actually know that previously, maybe it was some dialogue he gave after the end of the game) Nastasia says that if she "could ever learn to love again, she'd never be as good a lover as Timpani" or something along those lines, so I'm not entirely sure if there's a chance she'd pursue romance again after what happened with Bleck, but that's just my two cents.

also pipe x goomba otp best ship

A ship as big as a battleship.

...wait a minute.

The Once-ler said:
Luigi and Starlow. Yeah she teases him but she seems to enjoy messing with his face as he sleeps...
Poor Weegie, I can't believe I subjected him to this torture. Now prefer Luigi X Peasley.

The Once-ler said:
The Once-ler said:
Poor Weegie, I can't believe I subjected him to this torture. Now prefer Luigi X Peasley.
Starlow's better with Bowser anyway. She needs someone who will fight back for the sake of a dynamic. :bowser:
That also reminds me that I'm sad Bowser had no dialogue in Sticker Star because I wonder what a sass off between him and Kersti would look like. They're both short-tempered and while Kersti insulting Kamek was lightly entertaining, it just wasn't the same.

The Once-ler said:
The Once-ler said:

I still don't understand Luigi x Peasley whatsoever, half the time I just ignore it.

And besides, I don't think Luigi x Starlow is that bad. A lot of people will sass or insult the people they're interested in, out of denial or to prevent being judged or something. May be wrong if that's how it works, but that's what I heard last I checked.

ThatGuy62 said:
Starlow's better with Bowser anyway. She needs someone who will fight back for the sake of a dynamic. :bowser:

also I don't think Bowser is interested in anybody else but Peach, so Starlow x Bowser would probably never happen. At least we know Luigi has interest in at least three (or four, if you want to count Rosalina calling Luigi a "special one" evidence of anything, or the conditions Mario had to meet so that he'd give him the green stars in Battlerock Galaxy) different princesses, so he at least has some kind of excuse.

But hey, this is a thread for talking about favorite couples, not the probability of those couples, so maybe I should stop being such a critic.

TheCapeLuigi said:
I still don't understand Luigi x Peasley whatsoever, half the time I just ignore it.

And besides, I don't think Luigi x Starlow is that bad. A lot of people will sass or insult the people they're interested in, out of denial or to prevent being judged or something. May be wrong if that's how it works, but that's what I heard last I checked.

Luigi has some (or at least one) questionable reaction to something Peasley does.

also I don't think Bowser is interested in anybody else but Peach, so Starlow x Bowser would probably never happen. At least we know Luigi has interest in at least three (or four, if you want to count Rosalina calling Luigi a "special one" evidence of anything, or the conditions Mario had to meet so that he'd give him the green stars in Battlerock Galaxy) different princesses, so he at least has some kind of excuse.

I actually agree with you in that regard. If the Mario characters were ever in Fire Emblem, Bowser's S-rank would read less "I love you and want to spend my life with you." and more "Eh, you're not Peach, but you'll do for now."
Basically, Bowser seeing his significant other as a consolation prize. Which makes him sound like kind of a jerk.
And perfectly in-character.

ThatGuy62 said:
TheCapeLuigi said:

Luigi has some (or at least one) questionable reaction to something Peasley does.

I'm guessing it's only in the Japanese version, since those usually contain lots of questionable stuff. That, and I couldn't find anything on it on the wiki, although I could doublecheck.

Still, I'm going to bet it was only for a one-time gag, anyways. It's not like we'd truly know since Peasley only showed up for Superstar Saga after all, his cameo in Partners in Time notwithstanding.

Call me boring, but I'm a Mareach supporter. I also like Mario x Vivian, Luigi x Daisy, Bowser x Starlow, Bleck x Tippi and several others that I'm too lazy to type at the moment.

2000.png

Yeah I know this joke is overused...

I'm not sure if it's the upgrade or the base form, but this ship also has a trumpet form, replaces the trombone propulsion thing.

I wish there was another Mario-themed Dance Dance Revolution but that's not going to happen any time soon :*(

Baby Luigi said:
I wish there was another Mario-themed Dance Dance Revolution but that's not going to happen any time soon :*(
If it were to happen, I'd want a Waluigi mode to replace Luigi mode. And have it chronicle Waluigi's attempt at being the villain of the game. :waluigi:

TheCapeLuigi said:
Baby Luigi said:

Are you sure you meant to post that in this thread...? :???:

The ship that was quoted earlier came from that game.

New headcanon that I totally didn't just make up on the spot.

Mario has a thing for Peach, but she doesn't feel the same way. She's been in an on and off relationship with Daisy for years. HOWEVER, Mario and Bowser once dated, but a had a very nasty breakup and now hate each other. Bowser, in proving he's the most bitter ex-boyfriend of all time, constantly kidnaps Peach because he knows Mario cares for her. Mario and Bowser are like Basil and Ratigan from The Great Mouse Detective.

This started off as a joke post but now I actually kinda believe it.

Honestly, I don't like the :mario: x :peach: ship because i find it a bit boring. I actually have enjoyed Bowser and Peach having their heartwarming moments in the Mario series. Of course, Mario likes Peach, but apparently, Peach doesn't like him back. I think Mario was better off with Pauline. I find the :luigi: x :daisy: kinda cute.

Back