• Total voters
Mienshao said:
but isn't she like, underage
Dragon-Koopas probably age really fast.

Nibbs said:
Mienshao said:
but isn't she like, underage
Dragon-Koopas probably age really fast.

Or really slow, but their rate of maturity is quick.

Like I said before, many tortoises don't age at all even in real life, it's legit to think that Bowser's species too is one of those species whose individuals don't age at all, regarding sexual maturity, the yellow footed tortoises reach it at around 8-10 years, at this point only the rules of Dark Land on when adulthood is reached can stop this from happening.

Paper Mario X His Hammer

Iggy X Chain Chomp

Mario x Bowser. That whole kidnapping/rescuing Peach five times a week thing is how they express their feelings for each other, because their respective upbringings won't allow them to do it any other way. They both need this everlasting conflict, and thus each other, in their life; If one of them were to disappear, the other would completely fall apart. This is also why Mario usually sticks to the script and takes on the challenges along the way, and why Bowser's plans always have an exploitable flaw. It's an elaborate game, not war. Neither seeks to permanently triumph over the other.

That's right, you thought you were just playing a cutesy platformer about a plumber fighting an evil dragon, but all along you were really just helping some love-starved little man make out with his secret boyfriend. :mario:

Swiftie_Luma said:
Daisy x Rosalina, Mario x Bowser x Peach or Ashley x Penny
Daisy x Rosalina, Mario x Bowser x Peach
Daisy x Rosalina
x Rosalina

giphy.gif
latest

Well it's called crack for a reason.
Note: I don't actually ship DxR. LxD is the only traditional Mario ship that i love, (When it's done right that is.) & I don't really ship Rosalina with anyone. I just used them as an example for what i'm talking about. (i do ship MxPxB & AxP Though.)

Yapyap said:
Mario x Bowser. That whole kidnapping/rescuing Peach five times a week thing is how they express their feelings for each other, because their respective upbringings won't allow them to do it any other way. They both need this everlasting conflict, and thus each other, in their life; If one of them were to disappear, the other would completely fall apart. This is also why Mario usually sticks to the script and takes on the challenges along the way, and why Bowser's plans always have an exploitable flaw. It's an elaborate game, not war. Neither seeks to permanently triumph over the other.

That's right, you thought you were just playing a cutesy platformer about a plumber fighting an evil dragon, but all along you were really just helping some love-starved little man make out with his secret boyfriend. :mario:
I approve of this immensely

relevant;
comics-mario-games-sephko-663156.jpeg

Mario doesn't need Bowser.

He has Luigi.<3

Twinly brother love that is.

It doesn't get closer than that.

They might be so close, it's hard for dating.

Society tends to expect of twins that they behave as an inseparable duo in childhood, but then grow up to become separate, individual people. According to Mike and Bob Bryan, this isn’t always the case. The adult twins still share a uniquely close relationship, spend the majority of their time with each other and even dress alike both on and off the court. It makes dating difficult, one ex-girlfriend said, because they already have what you might call a “soul mate.” The twins say that they want to date, and that ideally their girlfriends would be best friends with each other, but they realize that’s a tall order. Even in adulthood, then, twin relationships can be much closer than other sibling relationships.

I prefer LuigixDaisy. As for Mario's love, Wendy would be nice, even though there age difference is over 200 (the feel age difference is 5). Bowser's love is Peach, although, they would need to the same species to really be accepted as a couple for me.

Yoshi the SSM said:
As for Mario's love, Wendy would be nice, even though there age difference is over 200 (the feel age difference is 5).
Wendy approves!
PMCS_Wendy.png

She insists in saying that she isn't that old, though

OK, one thing I really hate about the Paper Mario games, it always have to have a female character with a crush on Mario. Always.

It's annoying.
Yoshi the SSM said:
they would need to the same species to really be accepted as a couple for me.
Why though?

In real life, sure, that's bad, but that's mainly because the animal cannot communicate consent properly. This is a fictional world, howeves, so that's just more human-like races. In that world, wouldn't consent between two beings who can understand each other and legally communicate consent be fine?

LeftyGreenMario said:
OK, one thing I really hate about the Paper Mario games, it always have to have a female character with a crush on Mario. Always.

It's annoying.

Next game needs to have a male character with a crush on Mario

I rather enjoy Bowser and Jr's father-son moments when they happen.

Baby Luigi said:
LeftyGreenMario said:

It's annoying.

Next game needs to have a male character with a crush on Mario
Well there was Peasley...

oh wait wrong brother

Back