Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

That Isabelle drawing looks pretty much on par with the actual one, maybe even better.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
That Isabelle drawing looks pretty much on par with the actual one, maybe even better.

r8xHbXV.jpg

Me on the other hand... let's say my standpoint is on the other side of the earth.

ZelenPixel said:
also heres whatever this is (luigi looks fairly normal though)
Dm2rEghX4AIvAOx.png
Toad looks like some really weird hammer Peach is carrying with her, probably to ward off demons.

Yeah, people's first time posing the models look stiff. You'll get better with practice, I'm sure of that ;)

Peach learned quite a few tricks from Monkey D. Luffy.

winstein said:
DnPOtGAWwAMM7xB.png

Not necessarily the actor on the left image, but moreso the costume on the right.

Thank you for reading.

tfw the mafia don had to make an example of Mario

Snawfulthemerry25 said:

Mister Wu said:

Princess Mario said:
More creepy Mario merchandising.

Pillow Pets invade the Mario series and claim a victim.
$T2eC16hHJHYE9nzpgI-DBQYnPj3UV!~~60_57.JPG

And this is its brother. Be careful, this one has a black BEARD! Or.... maybe blood dripping from its nose.
COS2885.jpg

I love these.

Princess Mario said:

I wonder who loves to have Christmas lights with their favourite characters' heads.

Sherri Yoshi said:

Very unsettling Luigi

Characters showing their teeth (if they don't normally do that) fascinates me.

Princess Mario said:
tumblr_mcl4ubRioy1rrftcdo1_500.jpg

Those silly Americans!

Mario Party should have some unexpected art style moments like this, similar to what WarioWare did. Like maybe a minigame where everybody now look like realistic samurais who slash lots of varied stuff.

Princess Mario said:
GiZJeUu.png

This is from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, and it's also before I applied transparency to the texture (yes, Luigi's face aside from his nose is 2D) and made it so it isn't so shiny. But dang.

Really freaky looking Luigi, and reminds me of how one person's Smash 4 Wii U disc was defective, so the models to make everyone look like flat+solid horrors:
zlCfzSrqQoETAmXfzD.jpg
zlCfzSrs8BI4jvexFl.jpg
zlCfzSrtitsd6C_j9H.jpg

Magikrazy said:
712rzzUmmuL.png

guys

IT'S SUPER WOODY

If the name isn't mentioned I would have assumed that this guy is Wario, you know because it's totally uncreative to just replace the first letter of Mario's name.

Dragalge said:

Somehow this looks very settling (the opposite of unsettling).

Princess Mario said:
$T2eC16FHJF4FFkYh7C,zBRk,-9)k5Q~~60_12.JPG

I wonder if Peach is the only Mario character that has this type of merchandising.

Thank you for reading.

Wario's face is just telling that he's having a great time even after kissing a Thwomp. The clown car believes Wario made an offensive gesture to it. Mr Game & Watch is already flattened from one axis, so I guess he doesn't mind being flattened in the perpendicular axis as well. Diddy Kong is tip-toeing away for obvious reasons.

Meanwhile, in Brawl land...
IlTEXsf.jpg

I wonder if it's impossible to recreate the Smash 4 Wii U's strange distorted character models (from the defective copy), because the images I posted was the only time it happened. Would be cool to see all the DLC characters in this style. Nobody has ever done it as far as I know.

Thank you for reading.

Back