Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

DnagtR6UwAE4LGj.jpg:large

Mario is trying his hardest to masquerade as a bowling pin rather than a pinata.

It's a new DIY kit for the upcoming Nintendo Laba, where you sew cloth together and you make your personal abominations for $200 a pop. This one is for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

My real question is why the rest of the image is "edited" off. What is the photographer hiding, hmmmm???

He does have a best, and that's him with a drooping mustache and eating an invisible sandwich.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Sunshine_Lava_Cheep_Model.png

Remember that time Cheep Cheep took all the drugs? :cheep:

That includes ritalin

That fish is dead

That's what is going to happen to every Boss Bass when I see those effers again.

Princess Mario said:
That's what is going to happen to every Boss Bass when I see those effers again.

They've been replaced by Porcopuffers tho. Ever since Super Mario World. You ain't seeing them again.

Unless they rerelease Super Mario All-Stars or some of the old games.

Lucario said:
Princess Mario said:

They've been replaced by Porcopuffers tho. Ever since Super Mario World. You ain't seeing them again.

Don't wanna start an eaty-fish holy war, but technically the Boss Bass/Bubba from 64/64DS is the same entity as the modern Cheep Chomp, just initially recolored to help avoid confusion with Big Cheep Cheep. They act the same, make the same noises, have the same Japanese name, have the same model in the two DS games, and I don't recall anything for 64DS referring to them as anything at all in English.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Don't wanna start an eaty-fish holy war, but technically the Boss Bass/Bubba from 64/64DS is the same entity as the modern Cheep Chomp, just initially recolored to help avoid confusion with Big Cheep Cheep. They act the same, make the same noises, have the same Japanese name, have the same model in the two DS games, and I don't recall anything for 64DS referring to them as anything at all in English.

Hey, that's my schtick!

Lucario said:

My plan was a success. Mostly a success.

Back