Mario pictures

is it normal for donkey kong country cartoon songs to be based off popular songs?

Saltman said:
Why is he 1000000 times bigger than Mario? Does that mean that Mario will become a giant someday too?

The Mario anime episode is based on Issun-bōshi, a Japanese tale of a boy who was born very small, but the parents took great care of him, but found that he's still small even after a long time. Eventually, the lad left home, and later on confronted an oni (in the Mario rendition, it's Bowser) and defeated it by stabbing from within it (since the oni swallowed the boy). The story also involves a magical mallet that makes the boy grow bigger so that he could marry the lady he rescued (in the rendition, it's Peach).

If your question is rhetorical and not intended to request an actual explanation, then I apologise.

Thank you for reading.

I ain't talking racism here, I'm just simplifying the statement is all.

I suppose I'm stretching the meaning of "Mario pictures" to its breaking point, but just found this is the last known photo of the director of the first three paper mario games and i'm laughing really hard

DzhzUpgWoAAv4R0.png

He moved onto things he was better suited for.

Though who wrote those games anyway?

Ray Trace said:

I'd get angry, but I can't blame you because Wario agreed to be part of these sadistic games voluntarily before getting his ass blown up by a cannonball.

Is that the Top 100? I already forgot that game exists lol.

the other guys don't know what the hell they're doing either to be fair

also the minigame does not have strict tracing. you can scribble all over it and as long as all the lines are filled it counts

LobtoRob_8.png

I'm already in the lead so I'm just gonna screw around with this for the screenshot and make people who have never played this wonder what the hell I'm doing

Yeah I don't like these two minigames.

The first on evan be cheesed and when you're playing with other people are trying to play the minigame legit but they're not, it's kinda irritating.

And the other is so easy that the only way to win it is to just be fast at aiming cursor, but if you look at the opponent's screen you can just see where the next target is. And then, when someone takes the lead it is impossible to catch up because of how easy it is to not shoot the Goomba signs.

Not a fan of the minigames.

Back