Mario pictures

Don’t you dare forget about my boy Weege

aaac7098a654f25e15048e6428716d74

This just makes you feel weird

Forde said:
And the other is so easy that the only way to win it is to just be fast at aiming cursor, but if you look at the opponent's screen you can just see where the next target is. And then, when someone takes the lead it is impossible to catch up because of how easy it is to not shoot the Goomba signs.
Yeah, it's really piss-easy. They should've added some moving targets. I think Mario Party 8 has an overall problem of exploiting minigames, also shown by the drawing minigame that doesn't fault you for scribbling, and scribbling may be a very efficient way getting points, especially for the triangle one.

Speaking of Wario, I always love these kinds of minigames. In Light Speed, I one time managed to force Wario to get zero tiles as he went on a warp on the last second, letting me cover his single tile.

741px-MP4_StampOut%21.jpg

799px-Light_Speed_MP7.png

Splat-a-Stamp_Results.jpg

Color_Correction.png

Builder Mario said:
Ew, Paper Mario artwork being mistaken for vanilla Mario artwork in another meme, get that outta my face

I mean...

He still does break brick blocks the same way he does normally in paper mario so I really don't think that reaction is necessary.

He can fly...

I can definitely see that, but I fail to see wether or not it was necessary to post that again two posts after the previous one.

What Mario Kart DS is
tumblr_n12ixaIeNU1rrftcdo1_400.gif

What Mario Kart DS wishes to be
KV1g8qA.jpg

ok but mkds has excellent very expressive artwork for all the drivers(except rob he only ever got a dynamic artwork in any game ever in smash ultimate) and i love it so much
MKDS-Dry_Bones_Artwork.png

MKDS-Bowser_Artwork.png

Shy_Guy_-_MKDS.png

Back