Mario pictures

FTVnwJH.jpg

well the post is captioned with "Cosplay is dressing up in the costume of a character", which indicates to me it's just some random oc cosplaying as ashley for no clear reason and you probably shouldn't think too hard about content produced by a guy who posts about drinking beer at 7 AM.

Wonder how he got out this time?

E.Gadd's negligence probably.

i wonder how he can manage to capture mario but not luigi at least like three times now

Well Luigi's Mansion has to be a game where convenience works in the favor of Luigi, so you have that. Not sure how good of an explanation that is but I mean that's what we got.

It's the same one.

Yeah, according to Smash, it's the same. My own headcanon is that his more fiendish appearance in the LM games is because of his crown gem's power. Which would also be why he looks even more fiendish in the later ones, because the gem is more powerful than the original.

MnSG said:
Very tough to believe, since the spin-off King Boo looks much less demonic than the King Boo from the Luigi's Mansion titles.
By that logic, Luigi on the flyers for the Arcade version of Mario Bros. is not the same Luigi as the one we see today because he barely looks the same.

Maybe he'll treat that San-ei Mario plush with more dignity.

I do wonder if whenever a new Nintendo executive were to be named after a different Mario character like, say, Daisy or Rosalina, would that person be popular among the Nintendo community or they would just be treated as any other person?

Thank you for reading.

MnSG said:
Very tough to believe, since the spin-off King Boo looks much less demonic than the King Boo from the Luigi's Mansion titles.

But still acts the same and has the same voice clips, even the smash trophy calls them the same one.

Back