Your headcanons

Koopa con Carne

Big-boned, you say? :wario:
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne
Could be, but this is offset by his incredible mental power. Even when required to perform naked waist-up in front of an audience, such as at the 2020 Olympics swimming event, he channels a good deal of energy towards feigning confidence while still having enough to haul ass and break records with the poise and grace of a dolphin in the deep blue ocean.

Last edited:

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Waluigi's favorite genre is female R&B groups. Destiny's Child is a regular artist in his playlist (his favorite song is Survivor, it's pretty inspiring for him). He also listens to The 411, Jennifer Lopz, Ciara, and Mariah Carey. He's proud of this fact, but Nintendo doesn't want to let you know this. Luigi loves girl pop bands (like Waluigi). Dua Lipa, Shakira, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Mis-Teeq, and so much more are in his playlists. Luigi would love to hang a Katy Perry poster in his room.

Mario also loves these songs and dances to them, buuuuut he doesn't want you to know this, it's a guilty pleasure. He'll be pretty embarrassed, but he can't help himself if Lady Gaga's Applause comes on.

Wario loves all that music, but pitch-shifted down by like 50 percent. He loves all sorts of music pitch-shifted down, especially Youngblood Brass Band's Brooklyn. He's a terrible dancer with a gracefulness of a tuba, whose expertise is in interpretive dance with his stubby legs, but he'll enjoy it all the same.

Bowser really hates the songs. Can't stand them. It's for puny girly wimps, unlike brutal metal. Or at least, that's what he says. He enjoys them all the same, thanks through exposure of Peach's music players, but in absolute secrecy. This is why he stole the Music Keys, after all. Catch him swaying the pelvis to it, he's gonna have to banish you to World 8-3, where you'll have to dance to cross a river of lava. No one has made it past that, because if they did you would've heard about it officially on Twitter dot com.

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
Waluigi's favorite genre is female R&B groups. Destiny's Child is a regular artist in his playlist (his favorite song is Survivor, it's pretty inspiring for him). He also listens to The 411, Jennifer Lopz, Ciara, and Mariah Carey. He's proud of this fact, but Nintendo doesn't want to let you know this. Luigi loves girl pop bands (like Waluigi). Dua Lipa, Shakira, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Mis-Teeq, and so much more are in his playlists. Luigi would love to hang a Katy Perry poster in his room.

Mario also loves these songs and dances to them, buuuuut he doesn't want you to know this, it's a guilty pleasure. He'll be pretty embarrassed, but he can't help himself if Lady Gaga's Applause comes on.

Wario loves all that music, but pitch-shifted down by like 50 percent. He loves all sorts of music pitch-shifted down, especially Youngblood Brass Band's Brooklyn. He's a terrible dancer with a gracefulness of a tuba, whose expertise is in interpretive dance with his stubby legs, but he'll enjoy it all the same.

Bowser really hates the songs. Can't stand them. It's for puny girly wimps, unlike brutal metal. Or at least, that's what he says. He enjoys them all the same, thanks through exposure of Peach's music players, but in absolute secrecy. This is why he stole the Music Keys, after all. Catch him swaying the pelvis to it, he's gonna have to banish you to World 8-3, where you'll have to dance to cross a river of lava. No one has made it past that, because if they did you would've heard about it officially on Twitter dot com.
This reminded me of this video

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
YUP! It's an absolute dream for them! See? They absolutely love these songs and regardless of social stigma of men loving these songs. If Luigi and Waluigi didn't hate each other so much, I could see Luigi inviting Waluigi over because this is totally also up Waluigi's alley.

If you think that's cursed, well this is whyyyyy Mario doesn't want to perform in front of Mushroom Kingdomers!

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
The King Boo from Luigi's Mansion is a different entity from the King Boo of Spinoffs, 64DS, and Super Princess Peach, whom I will affectionately refer to as Biggest Boo.

Both are in charge of a sect of spookies. The former is completely independent of Bowser, while the latter is a freelance ghost who occasionally lets Bowser hire him and his minions (which is why he's not with Bowser in Super Sluggers). Biggest Boo is an opportunist who has a soft spot for smaller Boos. King Boo is straight up tyrannical, and he went off the deep end as of Dark Moon, not even caring about his fellow ghosts anymore. Biggest Boo is friendly with other Bosses, King Boo has no friends.

The one in Sunshine was a paint creation by Bowser Jr, based on Biggest Boo.

Jaz

•°¯`••قℓιŤ𝒸ℍ丨ภ𝓰 OᵘT••´¯°•
Pronouns
He/It
FUCK NOW IM MAD CUZ MIKU COULDA DONE A COLLAB WITH NINTENDO FOR PROJECT DIVA MEGA MIX FOR SWITCH AND HAVE MARIO AS A MODULE (yes that would require sega to actually put effort in the port and fix the animations for Mario but I digress

yes it is canon mario and miku are bff and miku has a crush on luigi just look at how she begs for him to hold her hand (around a minute in

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
she/her
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1448688610564321298 based on this supper mario broth post i believe that larval goombas are just little sleepy blobs with feet
linked tweet said:
There is an easily missed instance of artwork of Micro-Goombas in the Art of Super Mario Odyssey book, where three of them surround a sketch of a Goomba in a bonnet (right). Compare to their original height as seen in Super Mario Bros. 3 (left), these are exceptionally tiny.
(my doodle)
help i cant stop calling them larvae (it isnt inaccurate though...)
anyway baby goombas will develop a distinct torso as they mature
based on this. i believe that galoombas are neotenic, so they dont grow a distinct torso when maturing and resemble baby goombas more. perhaps to be more compact for whatever reason? idk for sure but i think itd fit with them evolving to be more sturdy which is why you cant squish them but you can kick them around like footballs

i came up with this headcanon like. a month ago when this tweet went up and i only just thought about finally writing something about this because im playing mario odyssey right now and there are a bunch of mini goombas in the city hall and i thought about goomba larvae

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
After saving up enough money from his various trips, Admiral Bobbery paid for the construction of a new ship which he christened "Scarlett."

He then took it on a massive voyage and hasn't been seen off of it since, only docking to get supplies.

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Cloudjin is a wind spirit, same species as Flurrie.

Reagan Ridley

splashmouse
Pronouns
They/She
Shy Guys are Toads who have left the Mushroom Kingdom and joined Bowser.
They either
a) Take off their mushroom hat and put on the cloak.
b) The cloak changes their proportions to fit inside.