Your headcanons

P&D Red Koopa Paratroopa

Only the power of the dragon balls can stop me!
Pronouns
They/them
@zelen !!
I wonder if it's still considered trans if there's no AGAB to begin with, as I believe McMadness claimed once a while ago it's more like they adopt gender. It might still be trans, idk, genuinely wonder.

I had to look up parthenogenesis and am quite amused by the staple example given, these fellas remind me of yoshi
1630115585891.jpeg

Last edited:

P&D Red Koopa Paratroopa

Pronouns
They/them
Mario boyband pls

Toasty Toad

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
There is one toad the rest are part of the ocean of clones same for yoshi
and the ocean is caused by 1-ups
for Yoshi the clones spawn out of an egg kinda like a loot crate

Last edited:

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Pronouns
He/him
All the coins Mario and co get in their adventures they keep just enough to pay the bills and for necessities and then donate the rest.

Done

Goodbye
Pronouns
He/him
Luigi secretly has a cult and worships his brother Mario. They are called Marians.

Yokune Ruko

白米より麦飯だろコノヤロー!
Pronouns
Anything
Luigi secretly has a cult and worships his brother Mario. They are called Marians.

...luigi are you ok you are weirdly obsessing over your brother...

anyway a hc on a related note the luigi fanclub has become international and is now heavily online based, with special meetings that happen at the mushroom kingdom every month or so and luigi loves to attend!

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Pronouns
He/him
Bowser tests his various bosses, traps and security measures on his minions.

This is often why they fail as it's not very good feedback but him being stubborn he refuses to acknowledge this.

BEST DEEP HOUSE MIX 5 HRS

SUMMER 🎶🔥 VIBES
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne
All the coins Mario and co get in their adventures they keep just enough to pay the bills and for necessities and then donate the rest.
I always liked to imagine that the coins Mario collects in SM64 pertain to Peach’s treasury, since the game’s worlds branch out from inside her castle—thus, the donees being Peach and her retainers.

P&D Red Koopa Paratroopa

Pronouns
They/them
I'm jumping on the hype-train here, or at least bookmarking this moment in time of fandom history.
Ignoring that the entirety of Warioware is a parody franchise lets pretend for a moment that it actually is in the extended marioverse

Warioware takes place in the future,
Wario himself has slowed down a bit on his plunder adventures, not entirely retired but has settled in making a new life for himself in a cozy house.

Luigi has settled in his New Mansion with Daisy, and they had Mona as their daughter,
you can find the bandwagon hypetrain evidence here,

some persons red yarn string theory
Screenshot 2021-09-13 7.59.50 PM.png

and Mona's bedroom in Warioware: Get it Together, where you'll see the family portraits above her bed - of her parents resembling Luigi & Daisy
image0 (1).png

Screenshot 2021-09-13 6.11.54 PM.png

I don't need to explain that height is inconsistent in the marioverse,
Anyway, it's not the Warioware creators just getting a chuckle in to mess with the heads of the fans right? They tooootalllly wouldn't do something like thaaaaat right? Nooo not this parody franchise.
And it's totally not her dad just eventually taking Luigi's style right?
No way, future Father Luigi totally shaved his mustache during the time Mona was a baby, why not? Maybe she kept pulling it or something -shrug-.
But then he realized later when Mona was a kid, that was silly of him to be clean shaven, and regrew it.
Anyway, it's totally Luigi & Daisy, not some silly posers.

There you go folks, a timestamp in fandom history!

There's also this article by what I assume a paid writer who probably does the wordsy stuff better than me
https://gamerant.com/warioware-mona-mario-luigi-daisy-parents/

Last edited:

Han Brolo

Ow, my face!
Pronouns
He/him
I'm starting to like the whole "Luigi and Daisy are Mona's parents" theory. It gives Luigi and Daisy a happy ending, after all of the years of Luigi getting the short end of the stick, his reward is a happy life with his new family.

Last edited:

Yokune Ruko

白米より麦飯だろコノヤロー!
Pronouns
Anything
i always thought diamond city was in a separate universe than the marioverse.

diamond city is in a universe where mario and luigi are video game characters and wario had been doing warioware long before he appeared in the marioverse. in fact wario's first ever adventure was wario master of disguise, which i believe takes place in diamond city. after wario created the telmet he then decides the next place to raid is the marioverse and uses the device to travel there.

now that wario is established in both universes i think he dimension hops. i also believe waluigi is also from diamond city. think of wario and waluigi as an alternate universe mario and luigi.

this is also why wario has two different outfits per universe, its so diamond city wont recognize him in mario games.

and honestly i find it weird for diamond city to have nintendo and real life mario. like the main marioverse can get away with it, but warioware feels entirely different from anything mario related, universe wise.

P&D Red Koopa Paratroopa

Pronouns
They/them
Let's be real, Luigi and Daisy are beards.