Your headcanons

Party Princess

Hi, I'm dazey!
Stealing thunder from Blof and Carne,
Baby Mario was born after Mario, they're two different people. E. Gadd calls it a time machine but really it's just another world with similar inhabitants, that's why all the "present day" people didn't remember the Shroob Invasion.

Thunder from Lefty,
The Mario Brothers are triplets. Mario, Identical Luigi, and Non-identical Luigi.

The grave we see in SM64 is Identical Luigi.. but he lives! For he is playable in Super Smash Bros. under the name Mario.

Last edited:

Waluigi Time

Punch-Out!!
Wiki Patroller
Stealing thunder from Blof,
Baby Mario was born after Mario, they're two different people. E. Gadd calls it a time machine but really it's just another world with similar inhabitants, that's why all the "present day" people didn't remember the Shroob Invasion.

Thunder from Lefty,
The Mario Brothers are triplets. Mario, Identical Luigi, and Non-identical Luigi.

The grave we see in SM64 is Identical Luigi.. but he lives! For he is playable in Super Smash Bros. under the name Mario.
Where does the second Luigi from Galaxy come in?

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Chunky left to follow his dream of being a niche Disco dancer and to get away from all the constant battles with the kremlings and whoever else the kongs found themselves fighting against.

a referee

DON'T STOP THE COUNT!
Fancy that they appear only in Mario's dreams. Is that a twinge of regret expressing itself?

ZelenPixel

(she/her) actual spore creature
ive already mentioned my headcanon of koopas, yoshis, birdos, and rexes all having a common ancestor, and they are all dinosaurs. so lets get onto the actual headcanon:
these species can all have a crest (hairdos) which actually consists of highly modified pennaceous feathers. these mostly consist of the quill/rachis, with very short barbs if any (i havent decided yet). the feathers highly resemble hair, but very colorful and more stiff. thus it can form all sorts of shapes not usual for mammal hair
also, because actual real blue pigment doesnt exist outside of butterflies, larry and lemmy(partly) and ludwig have their hair blue from structural coloration. thats pretty cool
i have no clue how a group of seven siblings can all have very drastically different hair colors and even multicolored hair but there we go

also. do you want lgbt headcanons?????? because boy ive got a ton
a bunch of these were stolen from other people because it just Works
peach is bi. she can give toadette a kissa in nsmbudx it makes sense! also bowser probably

donkey kong aroace (aromantic asexual) i just cant see him being in a relationship? same for rosalina

luigi is pan. lemmy koopa is also pan because his hair is pan flag colors . see pic

rabbid peach trans and lanky kong trans . i do like these two characters a lot unironically if this here seems weird... on that note, after a convo a few days ago i could totally see mario being nonbinary

i like the idea of tiny kong being lesbian. and her just crushing on all the human girls. speaking of which, lesbian daisy also really works

as for gay people? rabbid mario. maybe chunky too ive only vagely thought of that

s*x doesnt exist so everyone is probably ace anyway 🤷‍♀️ just like me! to clarify, romantic and sexual attraction are separate. also this isnt a complete list! everyone else non specified can be non-hetero or non-cis im leaving it open

ZelenPixel

after thinking over some lines by nokis ive seen in sunshine, and these descriptions in super sluggers,
(these nokis are clearly girls)
ive come to the conclusion that nokis just refer to anyone and everyone as a guy. its just a completely gender neutral term for them. who knows how this happened

ZelenPixel

i had a convoluted explanation that i realised completely fell apart, but at the very least if its not gender neutral you can sort of infer they use that word a lot anyway

and quotes from sirena beach from two separate nokis:
"I'm beginning to have my doubts about this guy..."
"The guy in front of me got the last one. I'm so unlucky..." (note: idk who "the guy" is referring to in this instance)
sure this explanation isnt from much of the game, only sirena and gelato beach, and im not sure if this appeaers anywhere else, but this is My headcanon so I get to choose the. headcanon