I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

After using the MarioWare avatar for so long, it's time for a change of scenery. This is the image in full:

MarioMart Avatar.png

Thank you for reading.

pride avatar

akira kenjou (left) and yukari kotozume (right) are CANONICALLY lesbians even if toei are cowards and didn't want to admit it officially (but i mean when akira literally says she wants to protect yukari because she cares about her and loves her, yukari's response to an old lady complementing her on having 'a wonderful boyfriend' [akira often gets mistaken for a boy] is to simply comment 'indeed', they have a duet character song titled 'macaronage of love and excitement', and the artists who draw the precure manga have drawn multitudes of gay art of them, I think it's fair to call them canon lesbians)

anyways also got the asexual, lesbian, non-binary, and trans flags in the background cuz, uhh, i am ace, lesbo, enby, and trans

holy shit guys look at the representation of queer folk, let's keep it up!

I chose this pfp because of a rainbow backdrop.

To make Bubbles more Halloween-ish, I put her in her Harmony Bunny costume for the rest of this month. Now, she's ready to go trick-or-treating with her sisters, and hopefully, get lots of candy and not have to fight any monsters for it.

New user page both on the wiki, about section on the forums, and 1 letter "s" in the signature, all to officially acknowledge our plurality because... uh, well, it turns out in the multiple years of mostly lurking we've learned some stuff about ourselves, huh,
(will gladly elaborate if asked but 1) we're already planning to go to bed soon and 2) this prooobably isn't the thread to infodump about important identity related stuff huh. all you need to know is 3) you may or may not be overthinking it and 4) don't worry, we also are, usually)

I added the Autism Pride symbol to my sig, as well as a message to those who are struggling and might still need help in this world. I hope it's able to bring a smile to people's faces, and help those who aren't on the spectrum understand that we shouldn't be left behind in this world.

Back