I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Yeah, decided to be my Smash main, the Green Ninja! (Wait he doesn't look very green)

Might make it something Yoshi next month to celebrate the release of Crafted World.

Meet Cuddle Tooth, the chainsaw that just wants a hug!

Updated my signature for my new theme (rename) that I'm waiting for. The profile image isn't changin' for a while. Oh, the person in the new image is J. D. Sumner.

It's been a while, but I have decided to use the avatar that I wanted to use for some time: Splatoon's Squids in Puyo Puyo form! Here's the image in full:
dpd2to9z9t921.jpg

And here's the GIF that I created:
YaogfCVY_o.gif

Some things to note:
- Each squid lasts for 0.8 second, so it takes 4 seconds to see every squid.
- The order is based on how the Big Puyo is shuffled (instead of rotating) in Puyo Puyo Fever, so it's Red -> Green -> Blue -> Yellow -> Purple.

Thank you for reading.

Come Stanley, to adventure!

BA DA DA DUM DA DA DUM, BA DA DA DUM DA DE DA DUM, BA DA DA DUM DA DA DUM, BA DA DA DUM DA DE DA DUM

I AM GOD!!!

So, I chose this theme to celebrate the release of Yoshi's Crafted World his month. I just changed my theme, so you'll notice the word "Greninja" above Poochie.

This is also the second time I have a rotating avatar and a rotating sig.

Sooo, technically I'm way too early for a change of theme (well, one day early), but I figured why not.

The display name will hopefully be Moldo tomorrow (the wonderful nickname coined by Koops), the sig is an edited Yoshi artwork for Crafted World (releasing this month. Hooray!), and the avatar...is...well. It's a Yoshi Troll Face. But colored Pink.

What am I doing with my life?

I think I'm finally getting Kirby's Return to Dream Land this month, and to celebrate that, I am now...Team Kirby!

CI_3DSDS_TeamKirbyClashDeluxe_ST01.jpg

...No, no, no, not that Team Kirby. I mean this Team Kirby:

KRtDL_characters.png

And my sig? A snapshot of my Smash Wii U mod that put Bandana Waddle Dee in the game. This has been my sig for a couple days, but I feel it fits my new theme.

X48GL3m.jpg

It's Daisy in the style of Azumanga Daioh (or Yotsuba if you prefer) Nichijou. Since I do not know how to attach Twitter GIFs as an embedded image, I will just link to the source.

Source: https://twitter.com/ISAON_101/status/1100479689489932288

Thank you for reading.

Just to say right now that my April theme might be something Cuphead to celebrate the Switch release.

Now that I am back here I'm changing to a Marie theme (which is sort of theming with Koops because of our waifu war back in October). Most of the pictures in my rotating avatar are fanart, so I'm gonna post links to the full versions here. I'm just gonna link them with what I believe to be the original source instead of embedding the images because one of the artists doesn't want people to repost his art (he's okay with it being used as an icon though).

Marie with white and yellow background

Pencil drawing of Marie: Couldn't find the exact source but I think it came from this tumblr. Also here's the full image from somewhere else.

Sad Marie with gray background: Dang, I couldn't find hardly anything for this one. All I found were two reposts that were not even the full image and contained no information on the source, so here's the full image uploaded from the copy on my hard drive.

Smiling Marie with tooth

Marie with flower

Side view of Marie

Marie with alternate outfit (not 100% sure this is the original artist; see here for the other possible source) EDIT: Was wrong about source, here's the real artist

Marie in kimono with instrument

Marie with greenish background: Couldn't find original source, but here's a repost from Pinterest.

Marie in her kimono

Marie at angle with black background

Marie with fireworks

The rest are official Nintendo artwork or screenshots, so I'll just embed the avatars here:
62ZB7gGs.jpg

DewolXOs.jpg

svptICrs.jpg

Oh man, I totally forgot to post the images of my rotating avatar in here! This is so embarrassing. Ok, no worries, we can now post them.

These first few you should recognise because I had them as a theme in the past.

Smsuny4.png

Jack Black

6fD4vUS.png

Propeller Knight

fZC1Kk6.png

Putt-Putt

qEAavpJ.png

Will not a theme, I've had Gim as part of my rotating avatar before, and part of the Kirby's Helpers theme.

Now for some new ones.

oENMXsq.png

Lemres from Puyo Puyo

D7oGicw.jpg

Mike Jones (That guy I really want in Smash) from StarTropics

kSGTLB4.png

BoBl7CH.png

Bluster Kong and has alter ego Leo Luster from the DKC Cartoon

Poochy said:
Just to say right now that my April theme might be something Cuphead to celebrate the Switch release.

Well here we are! I changed my theme! Username will change after a while.

I made my first rotating avatar today. So instead of just facing one direction, J-Pony64 can now face 3 directions! Will probably add the two quarter views to the pile once I make the vectors.

Back