Why does everyone like Dry Bones?

I don't see the same fascination with Boo

I think Dry Bones better represents the death, since Boo is a cute lil' round ghost.

My assumption is that Boo is an animal that resembles and acts like a ghost, so therefore, it is never dead to begin with. That's what I always thought of Boo.

Dry Bones, however, is a soul inside a skeleton, hence the love for it.

Hmm. I once loved Dry Bones a lot.

Obviously now...I think he's just...a normal character and nothing special.

I favor Bandit a lot more.

i'll start another fight with lgm in this thread

ahem

mario is big fat ugly and stupid and he smells bad

still salty that that raving infantile maniac who smells like old socks and tastes like rotten nuggets didn't win hurt and heal I see

mario ftw he stomps on baby luigi all day, but he wouldn't do it because his shoes will start smelling like old socks

not even Dry Bones smells like that, it just smells like that salt mineral thing that gets left behind when the humidifier isn't cleaned for a while

This fight feels like when you stomp Dry bones.

One of you hits and seemingly destroys the other with really good points, but then the other gets up again with even better counterarguments.

Revenant Archagent said:
HEROMARIO said:
Boo Diddly said:
Why? I hate this guy, I don't understand.
*sniffl* kemek put a spell so I can be one whenever I want... But that just hurts...
:'(

Can you elaborate on this, please? I don't understand what you're saying
I can’t say... just that hurts...

Bye Guy said:
if mario and baby luigi were in a fight wario would win
Sentence fragment. If Mario and Baby Luigi were in a fight Wario would win, it would be a fight of not dying first.

Baby Luigi then gets stomped hard. Wario would kill him first, he tends to pick on those weaker than him. Mario could be able to handle Wario though.

Bye Guy said:
if mario and baby luigi were in a fight wario would win

Revenant Archagent said:
Baby Luigi then gets stomped hard. Wario would kill him first.

Zrk6I6w.gif

Back