Why does everyone like Dry Bones?

Baby Luigi has no feats compared to Wario

Revenant Archagent said:
Baby Luigi has no feats compared to Wario

mWBZp7I.jpg

jrR3EIl.png

jkM8sUE.png

6geLEh1.png

He gets kidnapped all the time, don't forget that.

Say that again and you'll spend the battle mode with 0 points

Don't shoot the messenger. Shoot the blue robed jerknut.

I'll just shoot both then

Of course, you can't really process information if you're a fan of a character with holes for eyes and a brain the size of a walnut.

Your character has eyes that look like the bowl of a toilet and a brain that he actually only uses 10% of.

That's being charitable. Of course you'll be reaching, your character's arms are the length of one of my character's forearms.

Your character is a fully developed adult whose arms still can't reach the top of his head and has a bowling ball stomach that contains more fat cells than brain cells.

Your character has arms that can't even reach the forehead. And your character has even more of a gut, just look at that loser poseur's art of when he's trying and failing to be like Luigi. Oh, and he doesn't even appear in the greatest Mario game that involves dancing to cross a river.

And I'm sure your character has brain cells in his stomach too. At least the fat cells belong there.

He has got an excuse because he is actually a baby. In addition I have never heard of anyone insult Baby Luigi by calling him a fatass so weight is not one of his more notable qualities.

I've made Baby Luigi dance in Source Filmmaker so it's not like I care about that. Also Baby Luigi appears in the greatest Mario fps playable too sooo

The problem is your character doesn't have brain cells in his head too.

Baby Luigi is a fatass and if that gut isn't his gut, it's probably just three layers of diapers because Baby Luigi would soil through one layer just the first few seconds he even thinks he's getting kidnapped. Grossss.

Nah, Mario has some brain cells in his head. 10% of the brain is for normal activities. The 90% would be the reason he can cause the universe (but more importantly, Peach Dome) to explode and somehow survive.

KEufYep.jpg

Para_Dry_Bones_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

it should have skeletal wings btw

Dry Bones doesn't make sense. its skull doesn't exactly correspond to a Koopa head?? :koopa:

I think it fits better than the times they had a human skull for a head. Though yeah I think parts of their skull is bigger than the shape of a Koopa head so maybe they just took some creative liberties to make it look cooler.

yeah yall know that one height chart? where dry bones is ever so slightly taller than koopa troopa and i figured out a while ago it was exactly because of the different head shape. its weird but im not gonna mind
Ray Trace said:
hes like gently dabbing im sorry it really wasnt funny but i couldnt help it

Yeah. Paper Mario. Bad. I don't care how people talk about how old games had "personality", and New Super Mario Bros and Sticker Star conspired to suck it all away like some darn vim, but I think Dry Bones looked like crap when Paper Mario used its face from Super Mario World.

Yeah, but no one wants to admit that Color Splash and Sticker Star even did ONE thing better than the old ones.

Koops said:
Yeah, but no one wants to admit that Color Splash and Sticker Star even did ONE thing better than the old ones.
Sticker Star was actually a pretty creative game, considering the limitations Miyamoto gave them. Color Splash gets ragged on for...a lot of reasons I cannot comprehend, really, but it's pretty hard for me to think of a lot of negative aspects of Color Splash.

CS is a good game. Not a great game, but a good one. If I were to give it an arbitrary number that doesn't really mean anything but people like those things, I'd give it a 7.

Back