Why does everyone like Dry Bones?

Kingfawful4321 said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:
Why? I hate this guy, I don't understand.
The only reason you hate him is because he won a save a character game when you wanted Bowser to win. Elimation games are NOT, based on opinions.

Well he always seems to whine when something doesn't go his way.

Kingfawful4321 said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:
Why? I hate this guy, I don't understand.
The only reason you hate him is because he won a save a character game when you wanted Bowser to win. Elimation games are NOT, based on opinions.

wait what? you mean this entire topic was based off some silly crap like that?

hahahahahaha oh my god

I remember getting furious when Baby Luigi didn't win in my Mario Kart Wii Hurt and Heal

Oh wow I was so furious.

Good thing I don't play elimination games anymore.

Baby Luigi said:
I remember getting furious when Baby Luigi didn't win in my Mario Kart Wii Hurt and Heal

Oh wow I was so furious.

Good thing I don't play elimination games anymore.

you call that furious

All you did was state your hatred for Mario and exclude him from your next HaH. That's not fury.

No I punched the computer through the screen and hurled it into all my collections of Baby Luigi I ever had (precisely like one or two). Oh and I gave Wario a beating too.

Baby Luigi wasn't having a good day that day.

Of course I made this up

Joey Tribbiani said:
All you did was state your hatred for Mario and exclude him from your next HaH. That's not fury.

That IS fury.

BabyLuigiOnFire's hatred for Mario is stupid just because her precious little baby boy didn't win a hurt and heal.

At least didn't make a topic about it, but I don't see anybody else who keeps bringing up her precious little child when there's an on-topic opportunity.

Hey you Mario freak Lefty I hate Mario for other reasons other than he won that H&H. Get your facts straight.

And no one complained about my bringing up Baby Luigi when there's an on-topic opportunity. I don't do it too often actually. So stop exaggerating dumbbutts. :babyluigi:

You need to fill a chill pill

And that smiley? Where the heck did that come from? Two can play at THAT game, sis. Why don't YOU stop exaggerating your hatred for the almighty, omnipotent video game god? :mario: And... you do it way more often than I do.
fancymario.gif

You will fill a chill pill still.

Baby Luigi is the video game god not that fat plumber guy who is an attention whore :babyluigi:

I don't care what you do honestly.

Oh my, you two, don't scratch and bite,
Calm down and don't start a fight

Mario is awesome, Baby Luigi is cool,
These two characters simply rule

Baby Luigi thinks otherwise
So give her the smart advice

And tell her to fill a chill pill

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi is the video game god not that fat plumber guy who is an attention whore :babyluigi:

I don't care what you do honestly.

Mario smites Baby Luigi. Baby Luigi can't even talk. What is Baby Luigi going to go as video game god? Sit down, curl up, and cry? And Mario is not an attention hog. Submitting to Mario's will and creating idols of him doesn't make him an attention hog. It's just that my opinion matters more than yours and Nintendo knows it.

Plz dunt taek 2 srsly

Wrong. You're wrong.

Actually only I am on fire

But...you know....we really need to get back on topic, hence my nonconstructive response in order for Lefty to stop responding to me

Baby Luigi said:
Wrong. You're wrong.
No, you're wrong.

I can play at this game too.

Also, Dry Bones is overrated.

Are people here going to ask why everyone likes/dislikes every single character in the Mario universe?

Probably as a fad topic in Mindless Junk

Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:
Baby Luigi said:
Wrong. You're wrong.
No, you're wrong.

I can play at this game too.

Nope.

Yep.

Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:
Also, Dry Bones is overrated.

Yep

I can imagine a topic title like this: Why does Baby Luigi like Baby Luigi so much?

At least I don't have the guts to name myself after my favorite character, unlike that dumbnut. I'm surprised we don't have a topic about Baby Luigi's fetish about Baby Luigi.

Mario Party X said:
I can imagine a topic title like this: Why does Baby Luigi like Baby Luigi so much?

At least I don't have the guts to name myself after my favorite character, unlike that dumbnut. I'm surprised we don't have a topic about Baby Luigi's fetish about Baby Luigi.

that's perfect mindless junk fodder right there

But seriously, please stop patronizing me based on my opinions. This isn't the topic to do so whether it's a joke or not. Please stop derailing this thread. It's getting old now.

But you still need to fill a chill pill and eat it.

First, YOU can capitalize. And put a period. At least be consistent with your punctuation.

Anyway, to answer this philosophical question: Why does everyone like Dry Bones? Because people are fascinated with death, since death is a part of life? And what is the meaning of death? Maybe Dry Bones can tell us.

Mario Party X said:
First, YOU can capitalize. And put a period. At least be consistent with your punctuation.

Stop being an ass. You're not telling me what I put in my post you effin' grammar nazi.

"YOU" isn't all caps. "And put a period." is a fragment. I can play this grammar nazi game too.

"YOU" shouldn't be all caps, so the bold is probably a better thing to do. Actually, the phrase, "And put a period" is a complete sentence. It has a subject (the hidden "you") and a verb (put).

Anyway, you haven't answered my question. I was trying to rerail this topic.

Back