Real-Life Photos

My precious nesos, now in stack formation.
06425DF8-E384-4567-87B1-E71D146E82F0.jpeg

My Pokemon figure collection!

(Note: Whismur, Linoone, Poochyena, and Spinda are bootlegs.
Rowlet, Zoroark, Pachirisu, the second Pikachu, the bigger Squirtle, both Zorua, Axew, Fennekin, and Venusaur are fast food toys (either for McDonalds or Burger King.)
Giratina, Deerling, Roselia, Minccino, the bigger Piplup, the first Pikachu, Riolu, Oshawott, Goldeen, Buneary, and Cherrim are Jakks Pacific.
Jigglypuff is an amiibo.
Marshadow is a figure that came in a special set for the trading card game.
Both Meloetta, the smaller Piplup and smaller Squirtle, Teddiursa, Litleo, Dedenne, Torchic, Emolga, Glaceon, and Eevee are Tomy (either with or without Hasbro's involvement).
Happiny used to be attached to a keychain. Though it does have Pokemon and Nintendo markings on the back, I can't remember who made it.)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
My Pokemon figure collection!

(Note: Whismur, Linoone, Poochyena, and Spinda are bootlegs.
Rowlet, Zoroark, Pachirisu, the second Pikachu, the bigger Squirtle, both Zorua, and Axew are fast food toys (either for McDonalds or Burger King.
Giratina, Deerling, Roselia, Minccino, the bigger Piplup, the first Pikachu, Riolu, Oshawott, Goldeen, Buneary, and Cherrim are Jakks Pacific.
Jigglypuff is an amiibo.
Marshadow is a figure that came in a special set for the trading card game.
Both Meloetta, the smaller Piplup and smaller Squirtle, Teddiursa, Litleo, Dedenne, Torchic, Emolga, Glaceon, and Eevee are Tomy (either with or without Hasbro's involvement).
Happiny used to be attached to a keychain. Though it does have Pokemon and Nintendo markings on the back, I can't remember who made it.)

I have that Axew!

Now to show my Pokemon plushies!

(Note: I can't remember which company made Pikachu, Togepi, Clefairy, and Raichu. The former and the latter two have their tags cut off, and while Pikachu's look can be creepy (he has black bead eyes instead of having a white pupil like usual), he is official, as the tag he used to have did have the Pokemon and Nintendo logo on it. Additionally, Clefairy used to have a keychain attached to its head curl via string.
Sylveon and Cyndaquil are Pokemon Center plushies (as in produced by the Pokemon company itself for their online store, which has that name.)
Zorua, Axew, Minccino, Oshawott, both Deerling, Mantyke, Tepig, and Shaymin are Jakks Pacific.
Fennekin, Plusle, Minun, Mew, Bunnelby, Pichu, Amaura, Eevee, Pancham, and the Piplup keychain are Tomy.
Chikorita is Banpresto.
Rowlet and the other Piplup are carnival prizes made by Toy Factory (Yes, that really is the company's name.)
Popplio is Wicked Cool Toys.)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Now for my Pokemon cards! We will start with the Kanto sets first. The other regions' cards will be in later posts, so stay tuned!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Next are my Johto era cards. It's a small collection, so don't expect too many pictures.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now for the Hoenn era cards!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm gonna post some stuff I got for my birthday later.

Next are my Sinnoh era cards!

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

WIN_20210729_11_21_25_Pro.jpg
Here's a list from left to right:
A Nintendo 64 shirt
Destination Moon and Explorers on the Moon (Tintin books)
Raid of No Return (Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales)
Collectible Mario and Bullet Bill candy tins
Nine pins (Cuphead, Link, Mugman, Kirby, a 1-Up Mushroom that says "Get a life," Dumbledore, Papyrus, Luigi, and Mettaton)
LEGO Harry Potter collection
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
Super Mario Party
Air Jordan shoes (I'M FREAKIN' OUT. One of the pastors at my church got them for me out of the blue)
A couple notebooks
Seven stickers (A Super Star, a cactus with a cowboy hat, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger, a cat with a fan, Popeye, and The Lamb of God)
Chick-fil-A gift card
Nintendo eShop card
Pens and a pencil case
A shirt that says "The classic blunders: #1. Never get involved in a land war with Asia. #2: Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

I also got a truckload of candy, and a Tintin shirt is coming in the mail soon.

My Unova era cards are next.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Next are my Kalos Cards.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a snubble plush from detective pikachu its the only one I could find and i only have cash as payment(and not much) that means no online shopping yeah

Last, but not least, are my Alola cards!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_20210808_163058_8.jpg

Got this guy today when mom and I went to the museum of science

No way. Were you really??

image.jpg

I got this Hello Kitty plush from a yard sale me and dad went to last Saturday. It's the latest piece in my Sanrio collection.

Last edited:
Back