Real-Life Photos

Vulpix joins my toy Pokemon crew! I just got it from a thrift store. No company markings on it aside from Nintendo, so I think it's a later Tomy release.

image.jpg

The Prince Albert Memorial as I was in South Kensington today

D3913DA7-A277-4B0F-AA3A-530B7FA887C2.jpeg

First time seeing actual snow
IMG20211114171642557.jpg

Enjoy it while it lasts!

I miss snow. I'm aware it's not always a desireable phenomenon (interfering with transport systems, slowing down activity etc.), but I certainly can't downplay how fun it is once it gets thick. Sadly, with every passing year, it's becoming more of a distant memory, even in regions with typically snowy winters.

First time seeing actual snow
IMG20211114171642557.jpg
really, like do you mean this year or in your whole life?

i remember playing in the snow and all and media and tv shows talking about snowy days... but the older i got the rarer it was that having snow like this happened in the part of england i live in, and as i grew up i didn't actually go out to play in it anymore

really, like do you mean this year or in your whole life?

i remember playing in the snow and all and media and tv shows talking about snowy days... but the older i got the rarer it was that having snow like this happened in the part of england i live in, and as i grew up i didn't actually go out to play in it anymore
I'm from South Florida.

South Florida is tropical, it doesn't snow there.

WHAAAAAT. SOUTH OF FLORIDA??? THE STATE???
Friend, you got more snow than Massachusetts (minus the top of mountains).

After a long wait, I finally got photos of all my Pokemon books! (Note: Some of the books are unofficial. Additionally, some of my books do not have covers, so I will be using pictures from other websites for some of them)

image.jpg

image.jpg

The_Official_Pok%C3%A9mon_Handbook_Deluxe_edition_cover.png
Pok%C3%A9mon_Essential_Handbook_Cover.jpg
Prima_DP.png
image.jpg

image.jpg

Back