Real-Life Photos

Luz Noceda

Witch with a “dark” side~
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Her
Holy crap I just remembered this

so my freshman year of HS some dude posted these posters all over the damn school. Absolute legend.
785EC66B-581D-4629-A441-CEA815EC2C0A.jpeg

E0C21259-B486-421F-B903-A312645890D9.jpeg

Sunset Shimmer

It's not about the parakeet!
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
MiracleDinner
The Prince Albert Memorial as I was in South Kensington today

D3913DA7-A277-4B0F-AA3A-530B7FA887C2.jpeg

Koopa con Carne

the slowpoke
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne
First time seeing actual snow
Enjoy it while it lasts!

I miss snow. I'm aware it's not always a desireable phenomenon (interfering with transport systems, slowing down activity etc.), but I certainly can't downplay how fun it is once it gets thick. Sadly, with every passing year, it's becoming more of a distant memory, even in regions with typically snowy winters.

Sunset Shimmer

It's not about the parakeet!
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
MiracleDinner
First time seeing actual snow
really, like do you mean this year or in your whole life?

i remember playing in the snow and all and media and tv shows talking about snowy days... but the older i got the rarer it was that having snow like this happened in the part of england i live in, and as i grew up i didn't actually go out to play in it anymore

The Pink Ranger

It's Morphin' Time! Pterodactyl!
Pronouns
She/They
really, like do you mean this year or in your whole life?

i remember playing in the snow and all and media and tv shows talking about snowy days... but the older i got the rarer it was that having snow like this happened in the part of england i live in, and as i grew up i didn't actually go out to play in it anymore
I'm from South Florida.

South Florida is tropical, it doesn't snow there.

Huepow

Prince of Cress
After a long wait, I finally got photos of all my Pokemon books! (Note: Some of the books are unofficial. Additionally, some of my books do not have covers, so I will be using pictures from other websites for some of them)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg