Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Mario: a pumpkin head

What did you think this was all about? Pumpkins!?
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Gah! I hate The Blue Spiny Shell That No Longer Belongs to the Koopa Troopa That Once Wore It. Especially when you have only a coin after it's done with you! They need to replace The Blue Spiny Shell That No Longer Belongs to the Koopa Troopa That Once Wore It AKA TBSSTNLBTTKTTOWI! Tbsstnlbttkttowi!

Han Brolo

What's your spaghetti policy here?
Pronouns
He/him
Gah! I hate The Blue Spiny Shell That No Longer Belongs to the Koopa Troopa That Once Wore It. Especially when you have only a coin after it's done with you! They need to replace The Blue Spiny Shell That No Longer Belongs to the Koopa Troopa That Once Wore It AKA TBSSTNLBTTKTTOWI! Tbsstnlbttkttowi!
but you can bounce off walls tho

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Pronouns
He/him
I dislike when games try to claim that Bowser has "soft spots" or "ain't all that bad" with the exception of his son jr, I think he should be as nasty as possible for a cartoony game franchise.

Mcmadness

Pronouns
He/him
Because he's a lame baby who plays exactly like DK.

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
yeah but havr you ever used the hand slap??? i love how kiddy is just inexplicably a giant ridiculously strong three year old its a funny contrast and hes cute which isnt something i can say about real life human babies

Mcmadness

Pronouns
He/him
that's just, like, your opinion, man.

he's more agile, and he carries objects in front of himself like diddy, offering a good protective layer from incoming enemies.

he may be there to substitute dk but he's more fun to play as.
He's not really more agile, they just hadn't figured out how to DKC jumping perfectly till 2 and onwards. DK could have easily done all those things without being a shitty baby.

Mcmadness

Pronouns
He/him
so, kiddy’s more agile. dk could have been better than him, but he isn’t.
I mean, he's especially not more agile if you take into account games that came later.

Plus I hate redundant characters, Kiddy is absolutely redundant.

Mcmadness

Pronouns
He/him
Just as Kiddy has differently adjusted mechanics due to it being the third game in the DKC series.

How would he fare? Probably about the same, because Kiddy is just a rubbish copy of DK that only exists to further give DK the shaft in the series he's supposed to be the title character of.

Mcmadness

Pronouns
He/him
As always I am right. As is my birthright as king of the land of rightdom.

Now I just need to conquer the leftdom.

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Pronouns
He/him
It actually feels weird that both Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong were not playable in DKC3. But seeing as Diddy would've had the same problems as Dixie when it comes to dealing with Krumples, I guess that could explain why Kiddy was introduced. Ironically, Diddy and Dixie would've easily defeated a Krumple the same way as they handled a Kruncha; team-up.

BEST DEEP HOUSE MIX 5 HRS

SUMMER 🎶🔥 VIBES
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne
Kiddy has differently adjusted mechanics due to it being the third game
...you literally admitted that kiddy plays differently from dk after all, contradicting your original stance. DKC3's physics are derived from DKC's, so they're not all that different, and i went with the obvious premise that future games aren't in the same repertoire of the original trilogy.

i said "ok, mcmadness" because it wasn't really my intention to nourish a pointless argument around why i basically prefer DKC3's adjusted version of DK (in the context of the original trilogy, i should add now).

will not respond further. take it or leave it.

Mcmadness

Pronouns
He/him
...you literally admitted that kiddy plays differently from dk after all, contradicting your original stance. DKC3's physics are derived from DKC's, so they're not all that different, and i went with the obvious premise that future games aren't in the same repertoire of the original trilogy.

i said "ok, mcmadness" because it wasn't really my intention to nourish a pointless argument around why i basically prefer DKC3's adjusted version of DK (in the context of the original trilogy, i should add now).

will not respond further. take it or leave it.

My original stance is that Kiddy plays differently only due to it being the third game DK could have easily been made to do all of the things Kiddy does, they fit the exact same character mold, except one is DK and one is a shitty baby, I may not have worded it properly but that has been my stance from the get go.

I thought we were friends Mcmadness 😭😭😭😭😭
I said he is a shitty baby, as in a baby that is shit, not that all babies are shit.

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Pronouns
He/him
Now that I think about, Diddy and Dixie could've gained the ability to perform ground pounds, which would be strong enough to break through broken boardwalks, and defeat a Krumple. Of course, it would still be useless against Kuff 'n' Klout, and it doesn't change the fact that neither Diddy or Dixie can bounce on water (something that's unique to Kiddy).