Improvements needed for the Mario series.

That's a dumb reasoning. Why do games like Wario's Woods and Luigi's Mansion exist? Why are people demanding games with Waluigi, Daisy, or Toad as the star?

If you have a lot of these games, though, they might branch off the Mario series as their own subseries.

Ornithologist Mario said:
If you have a lot of these games, though, they might branch off the Mario series as their own subseries.

Easy, only make it a few games. Luigi's Mansion is a step in the right direction.

Then all the rest would be Mario games.

theres a lot of mario characters and really, a lot of unanswered questions to many of them.

Waluigi and Daisy always seem to pop up the most though.

Although really id prefer just a game with a variety of them all having their own unique twist.

Well, not all of them obviously, that'd be a lot of characters asdjlas

but I'm sure you get the point.

I really don't care who I'm playing in a Mario game, as long as the gameplay is fun.

Leonyx said:
I really don't care who I'm playing in a Mario game, as long as the gameplay is fun.
It always is fun. Even the best games have weak ponits but they are still very fun.

1. They need to make a game where some characters of all Nintendo francises join together and defeat something. Now that would be cool.

Austin Powers said:
1. They need to make a game where some characters of all Nintendo francises join together and defeat something. Now that would be cool.

That's a cool idea, but I think that's what Brawl's Subspace Emissiary was for.

You can hardly call the Subspace Emissary a Nintendo crossover anyway, since only 10% of enemies and bosses came from Nintendo series; the rest are original.

Aqua Soul said:
Austin Powers said:

That's a cool idea, but I think that's what Brawl's Subspace Emissiary was for.

The Subspace Emissary pretty much failed in a Nintendo crossover.

Mario needs multiplayer in 3D platforming. Several games already achieved that.

And the 3D isn't Galaxy. I had enough of Galaxy-styled levels. >_<

Although traveling through the universe is nice, enough is enough

GutsehMan said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario needs multiplayer in 3D platforming. Several games already achieved that.
Super Mario 64 DS Multiplayer Mode. :P
That was rubbish. It was no fun at all. I want a Multiplayer Mode that has diffrent modes you can do like raceing on levels.

Super Mario 64 DS's beta multiplayer actually looked fun. I want a multiplayer mode in the main game, not some limited minigames.

Yeah, like in the main story, you get the option for full multiplayer, not the crud in the Super Mario Galaxy games.

A Nintendo RPG with characters roaming across Nintendo Worlds sounds awesome.

It could either be turn based or an action RPG

Back