Improvements needed for the Mario series.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Voice acting and it's not about jumping around. It's about cleaning stuff.
It sucked and we don't need it. I have not played Sunshine but I do know the gameplay.

King Bill said:
It sucked and we don't need it. I have not played Sunshine but I do know the gameplay.

I loved the voice acting D:

Baby Luigi said:
King Bill said:

Why.

King Bill said:
Baby Luigi said:
King Bill said:

Why.

Because it's something a Mario game never did before. I don't care if it's "corny", I appreciated every minute of it.

Don't judge a book by its cover. I played it and I enjoyed it more than Galaxy. It's fun running around and using the nozzles and looking for Blue Coins.

Don't judge a book by its cover. I played it and I enjoyed it more than Galaxy. It's fun running around and using the nozzles and looking for Blue Coins.
I do want to play it.

My sister also likes the game because Yoshi dissolves in water

Yeah, Petey isn't easy in a painful way compared to the Galaxy bosses.

Guys, this is not a Super Mario Sunshine discussion thread. :posh:

Anyway, I think Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, and DK should each have an RPG of their own.

Donkey Kong sounds like the best idea for an RPG

Aqua Soul said:
Anyway, I think Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, and DK should each have an RPG of their own.

That's reaching a bit, don't you think? I don't think they need an RPG of their own, and even if they did get one it probably wouldn't be as good as Paper Mario or Mario and Luigi.

Maybe they can be an Action RPG

Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

That's reaching a bit, don't you think? I don't think they need an RPG of their own, and even if they did get one it probably wouldn't be as good as Paper Mario or Mario and Luigi.

I guess that is asking for a bit much, but I still think Luigi needs an RPG of his own *coughPaperLuigi:ThesearchfortheMarvelousCompasscough*.

No. But the adventure did happen. While the player is controlling Mario in TTYD, Luigi goes on an adventure of his own and has to find these pieces of a compass back together called the "Marvelous Compass".

Maybe they could make a game that revolves around Luigi's adventures from TTYD. Hmmm... :smug:

Yeah I know you just said that xP

Yeah but luigi was an arrogant prick in that adventure and everything he said was a lie so it wouldnt make a very good game

Just because he lied doesn't mean it would make for a not-so-good game. Maybe all his mishaps would make for a hilarious game.

Gillbergfan said:
Yeah but luigi was an arrogant prick in that adventure and everything he said was a lie so it wouldnt make a very good game

Well, he only lied to Mario, and any trouble he caused his partners was kind of accidental.

Besides, Wario has had some games of his own, despite his...personality.

It doesn't fit what most people expect out of Luigi, I guess.

Gillbergfan said:

I wouldn't call him a liar, but maybe he was oblivious to what he did to his partners. And he might have embellished the truth a bit.

Back