Improvements needed for the Mario series.

If you want 100% completion, you have to go through Adventure Mode multiple times. For the Subspace Emissiary, you really just have to do it once. For 100% completion you may have to go back to some of the levels, but you're not expected to go through the whole thing again. I also find some of the Adventure Mode stages to be really irritating like going through the Hyrule maze.

I found the Hyrule maze fun, actually

Not if you have to waste time fighting all 5 Links, and the next fight against Zelda in Hyrule Temple wasn't a picnic either. Plus, there's also the stage where you haveo to climb Icicle Mountain and fight 4 ICE CLIMBERS.

You can skip the Link Battles, unless you're aiming for a high score or a Diskun trophy

We play it on Very Easy, though.

Baby Luigi said:
You can skip the Link Battles, unless you're aiming for a high score or a Diskun trophy

That's true, but I've only been able to do it with characters who have good recovery abilities like Kirby.

Actually, all characters can do it. I did it with Bowser

You can be on the very edge on the outer platforms of the stage. I skipped the Link battles with Mario on Very Hard. Mario isn't exactly the king of recovery or jumping.

My sister and I got the Diskun trophy. Hee hee. Though requirements for it suck. Mario games shouldn't give out lousy rewards for 100% the game

We're the type of people who play only CPUs. I didn't know killing the CPUs gave us so much skill.

I don't know if I'm good at Super Smash Bros.

A lousy reward is better than no reward (i.e. you don't get anything for completing Kirby 64's boss rush, then again, it doesn't contribute to the game's completion).

Sometimes, you don't need a physical reward. The best reward is the satisfaction you get from beating the game.

Still, I like rewards

Ornithologist Mario said:
Sometimes, you don't need a physical reward. The best reward is the satisfaction you get from beating the game.

True, the feeling of satisfaction I got for getting the Star Cup for every character in Mario Power Tennis was reward enough (except for Waluigi who I really needed help with).

Baby Luigi said:
Still, I like rewards

Yeah, rewards are awesome.

The Star Cup was difficult? We got a star for every character. Planet Cup is tougher.

Planet Cup is tougher.

Oh yeah. It's been a while since I've played it, so I forgot about the Planet Cup. I've only completed it with Peach, Daisy, and a 3rd character which I can't seem to remember at the moment. Although the 2nd half of the blooper reel was well worth the time and effort. ;D

I loved the Blooper Reel

I think the Doubles is tougher than the Singles

I beat everything with Mario, doubles and singles, Mushroom Cup-Planet Cup and Fire Cup-Lightning Cup.

There should be more Mario Tennis games.

Speaking of the blooper reel, Nintendo should put that in more games. I could've seen that concept work for Brawl's SSE cutscenes. Hmm...

I beat everything with Mario, doubles and singles, Mushroom Cup-Planet Cup and Fire Cup-Lightning Cup.

Yeah, I want Baby Mario to return as a playable character as Yoshi's partner and Dry Bones as a playable character. Thing is, the gamecube version was pretty much near-perfect, I don't really see how Nintendo and Camelot could improve it.

THIS

Mario Tennis will always be better than Wii Sports Tennis. If they make another Mario Tennis, they should return Baby Mario and Toad and add Baby Luigi and Toadette. And don't make them beta characters.

Birdo also needs to return, but I don't really care for her.

Mario Power Tennis, is, unfortunately, an opportunity wasted for Baby Luigi :(

MarLulOpening.PNG

That's all he appeared :(

Back