Improvements needed for the Mario series.

He's in a better spot than DK Junior.

This might be a bit far-fetched, but I think Larry should be a playable character in the next Mario Tennis (assuming there's going to be one), since Larry used a tennis racket in Superstar Saga.

Aqua Soul said:
This might be a bit far-fetched, but I think Larry should be a playable character in the next Mario Tennis (assuming there's going to be one), since Larry used a tennis racket in Superstar Saga.

It is far-fetched. It's not going to happen before Baby Luigi and Toadette are playable

Eh, I can't see the Koopalings playable in my limited imagination.

You should. Then I come up with ideas for Baby Luigi's powershots

You should include Mario Golf too

I want to see characters in Mario Golf bogey. Wario's is funny.

*lifts rock and throws it up, growls and stomps feet, gets smashed*

:)

That was kind of stupid, huh? Why would he throw a rock up?

Baby Luigi said:
You should include Mario Golf too

Eh, not a big fan of golf either in real life or in video games...unless it's mini-golf.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I want to see characters in Mario Golf bogey. Wario's is funny.
Baby Luigi said:
*lifts rock and throws it up, growls and stomps feet, gets smashed*

:)

I prefer Diddy's. He throws a tantrum...in mid-air.

I dunno why, but I like it when characters toss stuff when they're upset (Donkey Kong tosses barrel, Wario tosses rock)

Mario covers his face, starts crying, runs around, then trips and falls. Weird ways of expressing sadness.

He goes loco when he gets an eagle.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Mario covers his face, starts crying, runs around, then trips and falls. Weird ways of expressing sadness.

He goes loco when he gets an eagle.
Wow. Never seen Mario so weird.

Characters act really... crazy when they get a Double Bogey or something like that.

I know ive said this before but i really think Nintendo should bring back some old characters like Prince Pine. Tatanga, and King Toadstool and try to establish them as spin off characters instead of making new ones like they did in the Mario Golf series or just making different colors of species playable like they did in the Mario Baseball series

My Takes:

1: Bring back Subcon. Bring back Wart, Mouser, Triclyde, all of the villains from Subcon minus Birdo (who is now an assist hero). Make Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, and Yoshi playable, although it's only 4-player. Call it New Super Mario Bros 2: Return to Subcon.

2: New Wario's Woods game, but make it more focused on platforming and less on Tetris-esque gameplay. Make Toad, Banktoad (green one), and Toadette playable.

3: Make something that the PM and PM:TTYD partners can participate in, probably a spin-off. It's a shame that those characters, especially Goombario and Lady Bow, were just one-and-done.

4: Eliminate all the babies except for Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Bowser, Jr. I know, Bowsie is not a "baby", but he technically is. What is he, 5? 6?

5: Slightly harder gameplay. Not "OH MY GAWD THIS IS TEH HARDEST GAME IN TEH WORLD!!!1!" hard, but enough to give a challenge. Like SMW hard, not Lost Levels hard.

Toad85 said:
5: Slightly harder gameplay. Not "OH MY GAWD THIS IS TEH HARDEST GAME IN TEH WORLD!!!1!" hard, but enough to give a challenge. Like SMW hard, not Lost Levels hard.
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes

No SMG2 The Perfect Run? And Super Mario World had the infamous Cheese Bridge Area secret way, which will take hours of your time to do, even if you know how.

Dr. Javelin said:
No SMG2 The Perfect Run? And Super Mario World had the infamous Cheese Bridge Area secret way, which will take hours of your time to do, even if you know how.

Yeah the Cheese Bridge Area secret exit was infamous in that you had to get Yoshi to the first goal. You then had to go under the first goal and ditch Yoshi to reach the secret goal. This is one of the few times where Yoshi had to be ditched, as using a Cape Feather alone is quite risky.

Can't you just go so high, you fly over the gate for Cheese Bridge Secret? Or was it something else?

It might be something else, but I have never played the game (shame on me!) XP

User 101 said:
GIVE MARIO A FREAKING BREAK! Is there a game in the Mario series without Mario?

Luigi's Mans...Super Princ...WAIT! Wario's Woods! Plus most of the Donkey Kong and Wario games.

Back