Improvements needed for the Mario series.

Just make Nintendo approve on it but they don't take ideas for games for some idiotic reason..

Mario can take a new genre of games. For example, Mario never had an action RPG before

I'm not too big of an action RPG fan after failing so much in Megaman Battle Network 2. Heck, if it weren't for Roahmmythril, I wouldn't have even completed the first one.

I still like the idea of an RPG with different Nintendo worlds though.

All the action RPGs I played I enjoyed (Darkspore, Diablo), and Mario could work out well with those.

But I always embraced the idea of an RPG of traversing through different Nintendo worlds

I once had an idea in which Bowser kidnapps some other Nintendo characters and brainwashed them to fight Mario. That probably wasn't one of my better ideas.

I remember that Mario and Luigi travel to Nintendo Worlds and just beat up enemies and bosses. It's a pretty huge game, actually

I once read a fan fiction where E. Gadd invents a portal that can take the Mario characters into other Nintendo worlds. Peach and Toad use the portal only to be held hostage by Gruntilda. Bowser then sends the koopalings into various different worlds while Mario and Luigi travel through the worlds to look for Peach in a Mario and Luigi game style. It wasn't too bad actually. The only thing truly missing was some accurate details.

How about a Mario and Sonic platformer, not a sports game this time?

Yeah it would be cool to see Mario and Sonic crossover into a platformer and defeat some crazy boss. It's getting boring seeing them in sports.

Bowser and Eggman teaming up sounds cool

Mario and Sonic should be together other than in sports, and Nintendo should develop the games, not Sega.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Mario and Sonic should be together other than in sports, and Nintendo should develop the games, not Sega.
They should both develop the game. Nintendo for the Mario stages and Saga for the Sonic Stages.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Aqua Soul said:
Austin Powers said:
1. They need to make a game where some characters of all Nintendo francises join together and defeat something. Now that would be cool.

That's a cool idea, but I think that's what Brawl's Subspace Emissiary was for.

The Subspace Emissary pretty much failed in a Nintendo crossover.

Well the Subspace Emissary heavily focused on original characters, instead of implementing classic enemies and bosses. This is something that should be kept in mind for Super Smash Bros. Wii U.

I'm still up for a Mario crossover with Sonic in a platforming game

Austin Powers said:
Like I said on another thread, it's not really a game..

It's a super-fleshed out Adventure Mode, and it could have been better.

Melee's adventure mode was better due to the fact that you were actually roaming across Nintendo worlds

Melee's adventure mode could have been better, too. In fact, that should apply for everything (because nothing is perfect -_-).

Baby Luigi said:
Melee's adventure mode was better due to the fact that you were actually roaming across Nintendo worlds

maybe the first time.

after 9000 more times having to unlock characters. Hell no

I don't. I enjoyed Adventure Mode for some reason, even if I played it a lot.

Adventure mode is still better than the Subspace Emissary. The Subspace Emissary is pretty sub-par

Back