Mario & Luigi 3DS

I expected the game to be 2D. I don't know if the 3D models should depict Mario and Luigi in their unique art styles.

I would rather see the next M&L game on a handheld so I can take it everywhere I go.

And Fawful better appear.

Here's my idea:
Mario & Luigi: Fight for the Unistar
Available on the 3DS
Story: Fawful and Cackletta beg King Pea for the Peastar. When the king says no, Fawful's headgear tries to spray tear gas. But instead 50 Bob-ombs come out. Fawful and Cackletta flee to their ship and head out of the Dark Pea Kingdom. SourPea Castle goes up into flames and the king is nowhere to be found. Mario is on a stroll with Peach when Prince Peazel tells Mario what happened.

Mario races to the Mushroom Kingdom to get Luigi and then Bowser appears. So Mario has to fight Bowser first. After Bowser is beaten Mario & Luigi race to an abandoned airship. Mario needs to get to Luigi, who is on the front of the ship. So Mario battles 10 Bill Blasters then he gets to Luigi. Then Luigi using his binoculars spots the bros first destination. Meanwhile at SourPea Castle, Cackletta and Fawful are at Apple Acres with Cackletta spinning Fawful around.

Suddenly, Cackletta spins Fawful so much that she accidentally activates 10 Bob-ombs to come from Fawful's headgear. The bob-ombs blast the airship, sending the bros down to Orange Oasis. Once there the brothers must travel through there to Apple Acres where the battle Fawful and afterwards Fawful jumps into Cackletta's ship and they zoom towards SourPea Castle. Mario & Luigi get Beanerangs at the Mount Mood town, then they go to SourPea Castle. Once they get there, they watch as Cackletta sends them to the cellar while Fawful hacks the security computer protecting the Unistar and PeaStar. Cackletta takes both, heads off to Higgle Highway.

Just afterwards, the king regains consciousness and battles the brothers. After the fight, a servant of the king tells the Mario bros to head towards the Dark Pea Museum and get the Dice Block. Once they do, they head off to Carrot Cafe and trade peas for 2 fire flowers. Once equipped, they head towards Higgle Highway and battle Cackletta and Fawful. After the fight, the bros get the PeaStar but the UniStar is nowhere in sight. So the bros head towards uthe Unistar Unicorn but it was turned evil and they must fight.

After the fight, it gives the brothers a ride to the Banana Barn and they farmer tells them the location of the unistar is at Bowser's Castle. So off they go to Bowser's Castle. There they battle the Koopaling, Bowser Jr. and Kamek. Once they get to Bowser they fight and afterwards Bowser surrenders and says he forgot where it is. He says it begins with a t. So the brothers go to Turnip Terrace and fight Cackletta and Fawful and finally get the UniStar.

Um, not to be rude, but could you please separate the text into smaller paragraphs? I find it hard to read.

Thanks.

Original story. Peach isn't getting stolen. 8) BTW, what happens to Peach?

My idea of a Mario and Luigi game is that they could go to Fawful's Kingdom and they have to destroy it.

New Super Yoshi said:
My idea of a Mario and Luigi game is that they could go to Fawful's Kingdom and they have to destroy it.

Or vice versa (Fawful the main character goes to Mushroom Kingdom and successfully destroys it)

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Yoshi said:

Or vice versa (Fawful the main character goes to Mushroom Kingdom and successfully destroys it)
I would like an evil Mushroom Kingdom but they idi that in Oot with hyrule.

New Super Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:
New Super Yoshi said:

I would like an evil Mushroom Kingdom but they idi that in Oot with hyrule.

They did it in Partners in Time too (Shroob Castle)

Ornithologist Mario said:
Um, not to be rude, but could you please separate the text into smaller paragraphs? I find it hard to read.

Thanks.

Original story. Peach isn't getting stolen. 8) BTW, what happens to Peach?
She just stays at the Mushroom Kingdom.

*jumps to reply after reading only the first page*

A new Mario & Luigi game? COUNT ME IN

I hear peeps want :mario:& :luigi: to work with :wario: & :waluigi:. I say this is great :3

If they return to using Bros. Moves as opposed to Bros. Items, it'd be interesting (and most likely hilarious) to see the difference in teamwork between the pairs. Or, if Nintendo chose items, just the difference in those.

Honestly, while I thought the moves were more creative, I don't mind using either of them. What I'm concerned about is whether I have to buy them (a la PiT) or just have points (SS and BiS). I hated depending on having money, since that's never my primary concern. But I always make sure the Bros.' health and power were at peack levels, so I could always use the specials if need be.

SmashBrother said:
*jumps to reply after reading only the first page*

A new Mario & Luigi game? COUNT ME IN

I hear peeps want :mario:& :luigi: to work with :wario: & :waluigi:. I say this is great :3

If they return to using Bros. Moves as opposed to Bros. Items, it'd be interesting (and most likely hilarious) to see the difference in teamwork between the pairs. Or, if Nintendo chose items, just the difference in those.

Honestly, while I thought the moves were more creative, I don't mind using either of them. What I'm concerned about is whether I have to buy them (a la PiT) or just have points (SS and BiS). I hated depending on having money, since that's never my primary concern. But I always make sure the Bros.' health and power were at peack levels, so I could always use the specials if need be.
I like that, I was thinking of that idea.

Well, there's a bump. I'm pretty sure DK has never been in a M&L game. I might be wrong, but it'd be interesting to put him in.

Baby Luigi said:
Fawful is cool enough to have his own RPG game
^ This. OuO

Raphael said:
He hasn't although a couple of references to him were made in Superstar Saga. Specifically, Binky, a skeleton that resembles DK.

Yes. Not only because he looks like DK, but also because his minigame has to do with barrels, which are often associated with DK.

Sorry for stating the obvious... I just do that. -_-::

mollymoon4 said:
Raphael said:
He hasn't although a couple of references to him were made in Superstar Saga. Specifically, Binky, a skeleton that resembles DK.

Yes. Not only because he looks like DK, but also because his minigame has to do with barrels, which are often associated with DK.

*in a semi-demonic voice* I hate that puzzle. *bangs head against wall*

Raphael said:
mollymoon4 said:
Raphael said:

*in a semi-demonic voice* I hate that puzzle. *bangs head against wall*

I hate it so much.>_>

For some reason, I never found that puzzle to be annoying 0_o

Back