Mario & Luigi 3DS

So then BK nuts and Bolts plus Mario and Luigi RPG= AWESOME

Fawful is cool enough to have his own RPG game

Koopa Kid said:
Tanooki Mario said:
So then BK nuts and Bolts plus Mario and Luigi RPG= AWESOME
That's not going to happen because Microsoft bought rare

Besides, I like the old Banjo-Kazooie better.

Maybe Fawful could have original allies, plus Midbus and Cackeletta

New Super Yoshi said:
Like a Chuboomba.

That's not original anymore. Maybe Fawful could have a new character as a partner

Why does he need a partner?

People in RPGs usually do not go out solo.

Bowser did (technically). And there are a lot of dungeon RPGs that have you go against a huge amount of enemies solo.

This could be a whole different experience if it were an action RPG.

Leonyx said:
Bowser did (technically). And there are a lot of dungeon RPGs that have you go against a huge amount of enemies solo.

Link gose out solo in some Zelda games.

It's possible to play through an entire game without losing a life, so that argument isn't valid.

Besides, Nintendo can resurrect deaths without explanation if they want.

New Super Yoshi said:
Leonyx said:

Link gose out solo in some Zelda games.
Zelda games aren't that kind of RPG though.

since there was mario and Luigi games for the DS, I think it's possible for them to be in the 3DS, however, paper mario has never been on a portable console, so that could definately get in the way.

yoshisawesome said:
since there was mario and Luigi games for the DS, I think it's possible for them to be in the 3DS, however, paper mario has never been on a portable console, so that could definately get in the way.

A new Mario and Luigi game should come out on the Wii instead then.

I don't want a Mario & Luigi game on the Wii, but I wonder how it will look like in the Wii.

I don't know why not. Just the idea of a Mario & Luigi game on a big screen doesn't really mesh well with my brain. x_X It's a stupid reason, but I'm used to seeing Mario & Luigi on a handheld.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I don't know why not. Just the idea of a Mario & Luigi game on a big screen doesn't really mesh well with my brain. x_X It's a stupid reason, but I'm used to seeing Mario & Luigi on a handheld.

Well it would kinda be weird but it would be nice to see a 3D Fawful.

yoshidude99 said:
Ornithologist Mario said:

Well it would kinda be weird but it would be nice to see a 3D Fawful.
I would like to see how all of the areas look like. 3d Plank beach or bubble lake.

Back