Mario & Luigi 3DS

Leonyx said:
Splash Woman said:
Smashgoom202 said:
[Bowser] being the epitome of evil
When was he ever this?

Sure, he's a bad guy, but the epitome of evil? Don't ye think ye're exaggerating?

Not for a Mario game. He was the ultimate boss in the mainstream games. The final and most powerful evil being you had to face before saving the kingdom. I don't think that's much of a stretch.
I hope. he is not the final boss of Super Mario 3D but I think he will and I hope he the final boss Paper Mario 3DS but I bet he won't be.

Fawful is great, but they overdid him a little too much in BIS..

Fawful was one of the reasons the M&L games are so funny+freaking awesome. He was crazy, mad and powerful and the games kinda had a good plot cause of him

Koopa Kid said:
Fawful was one of the reasons the M&L games are so funny+freaking awesome. He was crazy, mad and powerful and the games kinda had a good plot cause of him
Yeah and he has the Fawful Show

YoshiGo99 said:
Well Fawful did have major roles but this time he should have a minor role like a hidden boss
NO, he is a great villain.

Splash Woman said:
Smashgoom202 said:
[Bowser] being the epitome of evil
When was he ever this?

Sure, he's a bad guy, but the epitome of evil? Don't ye think ye're exaggerating?
Alright, maybe I was exaggerating, but he did seem like the evilest thing Mario's faced until the RPGs came around.

Bump.

*starts running away* *comes back*

This seems like it could possibly have a trailer when E3 2012 comes around.

Every Mario & Luigi game has been released within 2-3 years of each other, (Superstar Saga: 2003, Partners in Time: 2005, Bowser's Inside Story: 2009) so it could happen.

*runs away for real*

I think that a M&L game is likely, though not until after Paper Mario 3DS.

Yoshidude99 said:
I think it will after PM3DS. PiT was released the year after TTYD came out

Nintendo has a 3-year cycle. When did BIS come out? 2009? So it will probably come out 2012-2013.

I like the Mario & Luigi series, but, yes, Paper Mario is WAY better, so, i think not... :yoshi:

The next Mario and Luigi should have a Mushroom Kingdom as big as the one in Paper Mario 64.

Different design of course, but the Mushroom Kingdom in M&L3 felt very limited. The biggest (feeling) kingdom seemed to be the Beanbean Kingdom in M&L1 but my favorite game was still M&L2.

Mason said:
The next Mario and Luigi should have a Mushroom Kingdom as big as the one in Paper Mario 64.

Different design of course, but the Mushroom Kingdom in M&L3 felt very limited. The biggest (feeling) kingdom seemed to be the Beanbean Kingdom in M&L1 but my favorite game was still M&L2.
Yeah, I felt very limited in BIS. I think a nice world is a very good idea, and I want new types of areas.

M&L series is famous for its sprite and art style. 3DS is a console designed for 3D. I don't see them carrying over a sprite based franchise to the 3DS.

Back