Mario & Luigi 3DS

GutsehMan

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman.
Pronouns
He/him
...It'll probably NEVER happen because of Paper Mario 3DS...but it might.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I would like a Mario & Luigi 3DS definitely.
 

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
I'd like it to be more like the first one. That is, more free roaming and the return of Bros. moves. The items are okay, but Bros. moves were cooler to me.
 

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
I liked the Bros Items because you pretty much could buy as many as you wanted. I wouldn't mind another Mario & Luigi at all.
 

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
41 said:
I was thinking that since the next Paper Mario is a handheld, then maybe the next Mario & Luigi should be on a console.
Hmm...good thought. I wonder what that would be like. Looks like you got me thinkin'. :smug:
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Mario & Luigi and Waluigi & Wario anyone?
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I don't want Wario and Waluigi playable. I would like them as villains though.

Here's the plot; Wario and Waluigi raid a tomb, but get possessed by spirits and try taking over the Mushroom Kingdom.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I was looking Waluigi and Wario playable because this is their chance to have a spotlight in a Mario game for recently and for once (especially Waluigi)
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Maybe the game could have 2 seperate stories. While Mario and Luigi are once again saving the Mushroom Kingdom from yet another new villain or maybe a returning villalin, while Wario and Waluigi have an adventure of their own, and in the end, both teams work together to take down the villain. Kind of like in Sonic Heroes.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I was thinkin' 4 man team
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I was thinking in the lines of a roster. The guys you choose to be in the field remain there while the other guys are hidden, much like the other RPGs with large parties. You can switch between the characters any time, any place, to retain the puzzle content.
 

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
41 said:
Maybe the game could have 2 seperate stories. While Mario and Luigi are once again saving the Mushroom Kingdom from yet another new villain or maybe a returning villalin, while Wario and Waluigi have an adventure of their own, and in the end, both teams work together to take down the villain. Kind of like in Sonic Heroes.
They kinda did that with M&L3
 

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Luigi said:
I was thinking in the lines of a roster. The guys you choose to be in the field remain there while the other guys are hidden, much like the other RPGs with large parties. You can switch between the characters any time, any place, to retain the puzzle content.
That... is a great idea.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Koopa Kid said:
41 said:
Maybe the game could have 2 seperate stories. While Mario and Luigi are once again saving the Mushroom Kingdom from yet another new villain or maybe a returning villalin, while Wario and Waluigi have an adventure of their own, and in the end, both teams work together to take down the villain. Kind of like in Sonic Heroes.
They kinda did that with M&L3
Well...that's true. I didn't think about that.

Baby Luigi said:
I was thinking in the lines of a roster. The guys you choose to be in the field remain there while the other guys are hidden, much like the other RPGs with large parties. You can switch between the characters any time, any place, to retain the puzzle content.
Brilliant! But what would the story be? What possible reason would Wario and Waluigi have to help Mario and Luigi?
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Maybe a bribe? Maybe a threat? Maybe there's some treasure and Waluigi and Wario just want to cooperate with the Mario Bros. just to get the treasure.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Okay, we got the anti-hero story down.

Now regarding Mario and Luigi: I was thinking Bowser's minions devleop a machine that will produce a force field which will expand causing people to become his loyal minions, but the machine needs time to charge up. Mario and Luigi somehow hear about this and head off to Bowser's Castle to demolish it, but Bowser thought ahead by putting a magic lock on the door that can only be opened with 7 keys, and sends the koopalings out to cause trouble. Now the Mario Bros. have to defeat the koopalings and take their keys to get in Bowser's Castle and deactivate the machine. With some help from Wario and Waluigi of course.

So, what do you guys think? Not really the best story I know, but best I could come up with.
 

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
As long Peach is not getting stolen in some way shape, or form, I'm okay with it.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Ornithologist Mario said:
As long Peach is not getting stolen in some way shape, or form, I'm okay with it.
QFT
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
It would be great if Peach didn't become the stupid damsel in distress again. That is so cliche in the Mario series.
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Pronouns
He/him
I want this too. I am a huge fan of the Mario and Luigi series and Biowser's inside Story is my favourite Mario game. Hopefully if this does happen Peach won't be kidnapped as much as she was in Superstar Saga.
 
Top