Mario & Luigi 3DS

I find it to take a long time. It just feels like I want to get on with the main game.

Puzzles are fun in Partners in Time sometimes though. It had an awesome mini game where you could shoot down the Shroob Mothership too.

I loved that shooting red and green blobs thing ,in M&LBIS

They where fun. I wish you where allowed to replay mini games and when you do, it times you.

yoshidude99 said:
It had an awesome mini game where you could shoot down the Shroob Mothership too.

Actually, I disliked that mini game.

How about you play as several different characters. Each has their own chapters where you play as them in. Here are the playable characters:
The mario bros. :mario: :luigi:
The wario bros. :wario: :waluigi:
Peach and possibly Daisy
Bowser
Here are their stories:
Mario and Luigi:They think the princesses have both been captured, daisy and peach alike and are hidden in a new hidden land. Also, the wario bros. are seeking for their fame, and so a race begins:who will reach there first? But an enemy much worse than bowser has lured them out....
The wario bros.:Wario and Waluigi have felt overshadowed by the bros. for far too long. For once, they are going to take the glory and rescue the princesses and gain ultimate fame!...But their only problem is they have broken the law and need to escape the cops. Can these two outshine the mario bros. and escape jail?
Peach and Daisy:These two, for once aren't captured. Peach is naturally tired of day in and day out being captured, so she ventures off with Daisy of Sarasaland under Toadsworth overly-watchful eye to go on their own adventure. Can they venture through both the Mushroom Kingdom, Sarasaland and others without being captured by the many greedy villains who want them?
Bowser:Bowser isn't happy to think that some other guy might capture the princess, because he's the only one who knows that there is a dark villain waiting for the mario bros. But he needs to find both the bros. and the princess to fulfill his plans. He travels with his army across the Mushroom Kingdom. Can Bowser get rid of the other villain and stay one step ahead of everyone else?
This isn't really a mario and luigi kind of game, but it is still cool don't you think? Please keep your :-X on this one. :)

My idea is that Midbus has made a new kingdom and the Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toadsworth vist there however they find out it was a trap. Mario and Luigi get sent to the underground and Peach has been made evil by Midbus and said that the Mushroom Kingdom will be evil twin kingdoms with Midbusland. (Midbus's Kingdom)Meanwhile Wario and Waluigi find out all there money has been stolen by Bowser jr, who has turned to Midbus's side, and is now trying to stop them. They later find out that the Mushroom Kingdom was turning evil and Mario bros and the Wario bros must stop Peach and Midbus from taking over the Mushroom Kingdom and destroy the evil Midbusland.

New Super Yoshi said:
My idea is that Midbus has made a new kingdom and the Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toadsworth vist there however they find out it was a trap. Mario and Luigi get sent to the underground and Peach has been made evil by Midbus and said that the Mushroom Kingdom will be evil twin kingdoms with Midbusland. (Midbus's Kingdom)Meanwhile Wario and Waluigi find out all there money has been stolen by Bowser jr, who has turned to Midbus's side, and is now trying to stop them. They later find out that the Mushroom Kingdom was turning evil and Mario bros and the Wario bros must stop Peach and Midbus from taking over the Mushroom Kingdom and destroy the evil Midbusland.

Thats a good idea

I don't see why it SHOULDN'T happen; Paper Mario shouldn't automatically mean no other Mario RPGs can be released.

How about a different kind of twist, though? While Paper Mario, a console series, goes to the 3DS, the next Mario & Luigi can be released for the WiiU!

New Super Yoshi said:
I think Midbus is too dumb to be able to do something like that.

caligulasAquarium said:
New Super Yoshi said:
I think Midbus is too dumb to be able to do something like that.
Well he is a bit dumb but he could do it.

Bowser is dumb too, but that didn't prevent him from lifting Peach's Castle into the sky in Paper Mario, didn't it?

Baby Luigi said:
Bowser is dumb too, but that didn't prevent him from lifting Peach's Castle into the sky in Paper Mario, didn't it?
Bowser isn't the dunbest mario villian.I think O'chunks might be.

The only reason I'm saying Bowser is dumb because he mistook a picture for the actual Peach

Paper Bowser said:
Baby Luigi said:
Bowser isn't the dunbest mario villian.I think O'chunks might be.

O'Chunks is, without a doubt, the stupidest Mario villain. And he uses fart power to fly. Talk about stupid.

Baby Luigi said:
Well now, I think it's slightly more complicated then that. Saying a character is dumb does not always mean they're the same level of stupidity. For example, Bowser may be thick-headed, but he's clever enough to know what to do and when to do it.

Midbus seems to be more of a follower than a leader. He's obedient to Fawful for unknown reasons, but his speech and mannerisms suggests that he's mostly just dumb muscle, and not one for formulating and executing plans. Bowser might not be a mastermind, and his plans aren't exactly brilliant, but at least he knows how to get things done.

Then again, we don't know that much about Midbus, or where he came from, or why he follows Fawful... Perhaps if we did, we might know more about his motivations and powers, but otherwise, I can't see Midbus performing Bowser-level feats... Other than, you know, punching stuff, and body slams.

I really hate how much of a clown the newer RPGs have made Bowser. He was never a master intellect but at least he used to be pretty damn competent.

Yeah, it IS a shame that he went from being the epitome of evil to being comic relief. Although the Super Mario Galaxy games still play him as a straight ultimate bad guy... Except for the end of Super Mario Galaxy 2, maybe...

And suddenly I'm reminded of Super Mario Sunshine... And Bowser's STUPID voice in that game.

Most of the mainstream games do a good job keeping his image up but those RPGs keep doing everything they can to make him into the dumbest oaf they can.

Smashgoom202 said:
[Bowser] being the epitome of evil
When was he ever this?

Sure, he's a bad guy, but the epitome of evil? Don't ye think ye're exaggerating?

Splash Woman said:
Smashgoom202 said:
[Bowser] being the epitome of evil
When was he ever this?

Sure, he's a bad guy, but the epitome of evil? Don't ye think ye're exaggerating?

Not for a Mario game. He was the ultimate boss in the mainstream games. The final and most powerful evil being you had to face before saving the kingdom. I don't think that's much of a stretch.

Back