Mario & Luigi 3DS

GutsehMan said:
Well, another random plot: Bowser has shrunk down the size of The Mushroom Kingdom to a little toy for Bowser Jr! Of course, Jr, not knowing it's the REAL Mushroom Kingdom plays around with it so much, that he loses the little "action figures" (residents) of the kingdom. Mario & Luigi have to grow themselves back to normal along with the kingdom, save the missing residents (That's where Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, all them fit in) and stop Bowser's plan once and for all. Once again, I think it's horrible, but it seems a lot better than the official games...which never make sense. (Seriously, talking Purple Mushroom headed evil minions...I just...REALLY?)

But they're so awesome! They're plot and backstory made sense to me.

I like the purple mushroom-head aliens :-\

Back on topic, what if the game has a "Choose The Story" option, like choose this path, or choose this path, like the "two choices" thread?

No
It has a story, and a funny one. That's what's good about it
It shouldn't have a "choose your own story" thing

Baby Luigi said:
Mario & Luigi and Waluigi & Wario anyone?
YES

They should just make it like PIT, except with the Wario Bros instead of babies (finally just canonize that they're brothers please Nintendo) and of course, not have the map all limited with the time hole garbage.

Roll said:
2. A cross-over game between Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi with Dimentio returning wanting to conquer both Marioverses but later changes his mind by traveling to the Super Mario Bros. Universe and destroy it in order to wipe out every Marioverse in existence (the sidescrollers, platformers, cartoons, comics, RPGs).
That'd be an awesome idea! :D

GutsehMan said:
Back on topic, what if the game has a "Choose The Story" option, like choose this path, or choose this path, like the "two choices" thread?
That would also be cool. ;)

GutsehMan said:
That kind of thing usually ends up just half-assed all around.

GutsehMan said:

That kind of seems like something from a Sonic game (Sonic Heroes and Shadow The Hedgehog).

Roll said:
GutsehMan said:

That kind of seems like something from a Sonic game (Sonic Heroes and Shadow The Hedgehog).
Sonic Heroes has a storyline to follow. Shadow the Hedgehog gives you a set of Missions and you take diffrent paths depending on what Mission you did, same with outrun.

Bowser already had that role in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I want to play as Fawful!

Baby Luigi said:
Bowser already had that role in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I want to play as Fawful!

You know, I don't really care for Fawful much, but this sounds kind of fun.

For me, it sounds more interesting than playing as Bowser

It wouldn't really be called a Mario & Luigi game, though. :-\

Mario & Luigi as the main antagonists, then

A game in the bad guys perspective for once? Sounds intriguing.

They haven't done that yet in the Mario series, why not?

I want Bowser to have his own game, maybe Mario could be the final boss for once.

Bowser already had his role in BIS. I would like Fawful to play a main role.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Bowser already had his role in BIS. I would like Fawful to play a main role.
This is genius.
How would it play. Could he just go around useing his lazer gun?

RPG styled, yes.

And that weird hover thing that midbus stole before M+L fought Junker.

Back