Mario & Luigi 3DS

yoshidude99 said:
I want this too. I am a huge fan of the Mario and Luigi series and Biowser's inside Story is my favourite Mario game. Hopefully if this does happen Peach won't be kidnapped as much as she was in Superstar Saga.
And any game, the Mario And Luigi series do have big storys but Peach Kidnapped is part of it. I bet Midbus will be the Main Villain

Ornithologist Mario said:
As long Peach is not getting stolen in some way shape, or form, I'm okay with it.
She probably will be.

Baby Luigi said:
It would be great if Peach didn't become the stupid damsel in distress again. That is so cliche in the Mario series.
Maybe Peach will be playable like in Paper Mario.

Yacker said:
yoshidude99 said:
I want this too. I am a huge fan of the Mario and Luigi series and Biowser's inside Story is my favourite Mario game. Hopefully if this does happen Peach won't be kidnapped as much as she was in Superstar Saga.
And any game, the Mario And Luigi series do have big storys but Peach Kidnapped is part of it. I bet Midbus will be the Main Villain
If anything, the shroobs COULD return.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Fawful should appear as a playable character.

Weird, I had that exact thought of Fawful being playable

Baby Luigi said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Fawful should appear as a playable character.

Weird, I had that exact thought of Fawful being playable
And me. Fawful will be playable, and Mario and Luigi will be villains.

Nah, I really don't want another ML game of a similar plot

Baby Luigi said:
Nah, I really don't want another ML game of a similar plot

This. Having the same repetitive plot over and over again is one thing the Mario RPGs can't get away with. The sidescrollers and platformers on the other hand...

Maybe it would be ok if traveling inside Midbus is only part of the story (all ML games have going inside someone's body at a point), but not if it's the main story

It's hard to tell if you're joking online or not :(

Again, all ML games have you travel inside someone's body at a point. What's up with that?

As long as BiS refrences are being made, something I've been wondering about. You remember that part where Bowser has to drink water from the Blooper Statue? I was thinking, how do koopas use the bathroom? ???

How do turtles use the restroom in the first place? Better question, why doesn't anyone use the restroom at all?

I hope a way to increase your stats other than leveling up return. I like that in Superstar Saga

yoshidude99 said:
I want the Shroobs to return too.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
/fangasm

I think the Shroobs have a good potential to be the main villians in a new game. They need to exact revenge!

Leonyx said:
yoshidude99 said:
I want the Shroobs to return too.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
/fangasm

I think the Shroobs have a good potential to be the main villians in a new game. They need to exact revenge!

Whoa, calm down there buddy. Anyway, yeah, I want them to return, but with a new leader. Maybe Prince Shroob. Also there should be some good Shroobs.

I want evil overlord Shroob

I think it would be cool if DK and Diddy were playable. They make a good duo. Diddy could fly DK over gaps with his jetpack and attack with his peanut-shooter. DK can pound on enemies and stuff like that. And maybe the other Kongs could help out too.

I'd actually like to see a DK RPG just like that. It would be cool.

Baby Luigi said:
I want evil overlord Shroob

Hmm...evil alien overlord. Reminds of a certain villain from a certain show I shouldn't mention since I've already obsessed enough as it is.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I think it would be cool if DK and Diddy were playable. They make a good duo. Diddy could fly DK over gaps with his jetpack and attack with his peanut-shooter. DK can pound on enemies and stuff like that. And maybe the other Kongs could help out too.

I'd actually like to see a DK RPG just like that. It would be cool.

I think there should be an RPG where all 8 of the main Mario characters are playable (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Wario, DK, and Bowser).

People made a DK styled ML sheet. It looks very fitting

I loved their role in Partners in Time, though

Back