Mario & Luigi 3DS

Ok. I just want them to cameo or appear if we are going to get an RPG like that

The babies don't need time travelling so they can appear, though.

I would like Geno to reappear.

Also, I think it would be cool if Yoshi and Birdo were playable and Mario and Luigi could ride on them to get over some obstacles or go separately.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I would like Geno to reappear.

So would I, but the chances of that happening are less than 0% since SquareEnix doesn't care about SMRPG or their fans, they only care about making money.

Geno coming back would be cool, but I was thinking about a Robo-Geno, like an up-graded action figure or something.

Roll said:
Whoa, calm down there buddy. Anyway, yeah, I want them to return, but with a new leader. Maybe Prince Shroob. Also there should be some good Shroobs.

I'd like a new leader, but no good Shroobs. Maybe a rogue one or something, but not like a new "good Shroob" species. It would ruin their appeal in my opinion.

Baby Luigi said:
I want evil overlord Shroob

YES! That's what the princess Shroobs were, but a more powerful version of them. Perhaps an even older sister. I'd prefer the leader to be female.

Roll said:
What about Queen Shroob? Although I would like some more male shroobs.

Yeah! I like that idea.

I don't mind male Shroobs, but I'd prefer the leader to be male because there's enough male characters in Mario games (at least according to that one thread). I just don't want the Shroob princesses to be under a king or prince.

As far as bosses go, I'm hoping for some evil clones or something (I know that's incredibly cliche, but I still think its interesting) and maybe instead of traveling through time, the game should involve traveling to different universes/dimensions, (i.e. other Nintendo franchises).

Roll said:
As far as bosses go, I'm hoping for some evil clones or something (I know that's incredibly cliche, but I still think its interesting) and maybe instead of traveling through time, the game should involve traveling to different universes/dimensions, (i.e. other Nintendo franchises).

Can you elaborate more on the evil clones thing? I don't quite understand.

If they did the different universes, there wouldn't be much freeroaming. It's an interesting idea though.

For my evil clone idea, I was just thinking the Shroobs take some DNA from Mario, Luigi, and any other protagonists and well, you have some bosses that have the same skills as the protagonists, but use their skills for different reasons.

Kind of like this:

Leo_18.jpg
Protagonist

504px-DarkLEO-grr.gif
Evil clone

OH! That's awesome! And it works really nice with the Shroobs, too. I can see them doing that.

Thanks a lot!

A couple more ideas I have are:

1. A game where Mario and Luigi go into the future, but finds out Bowser managed to take over the Mushroom Kingdom while they were gone. Now they have to team up with a resistance army comprised of Toads who still refuse to give in and some Koopas who betrayed Bowser after the lousy way he treats them, against Bowser and his new army consisting of Toads who turned traitor against the Mushroom Kingdom to join the winning side and some Koopas who have still remained loyal to Bowser.

2. A cross-over game between Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi with Dimentio returning wanting to conquer both Marioverses but later changes his mind by traveling to the Super Mario Bros. Universe and destroy it in order to wipe out every Marioverse in existence (the sidescrollers, platformers, cartoons, comics, RPGs).

That first one could be cool because there could be some kind of army system, and that could be the hook of the game.

Another idea that's been in my head for quite a few years:

A new villain resurrects the previous RPG villains under his control and transforms the world to make it resemble him. Once again, Mario and Luigi must stop this new villain at all costs and send the old villains straight back to- well, you know.

I came up with an idea like that a long time ago where King Boo brought Fawful and Cackletta back.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I came up with an idea like that a long time ago where King Boo brought Fawful and Cackletta back.
Cool. Makes sense considering King Boo and Cackletta both specialize in magic.

I used go to another website and this one person had a really creative idea for a Paper Mario game. An evil Yoshi wants to bring the Shadow Queen back and kidnaps Peach and tells Mario to find 7 Shadow Sprites (black Shine Sprites) in exchange for Peach. He also enlists the help of an army of Shadow Sirens including the 3 from TTYD and has another group called the Shadow Knights to help out the sirens. Quite interesting.

Well, I may as well make a plot....it'll probably be horrible compared some of the other ones but: Mario & Luigi are kidnapped by a Princess Peach of another universe, where Bowser is good, and the Mario Bros. are evil. Power Stars are the only things keeping their universe at bay, so you roam around the new mysterious world trying to find some and destroy them. It's probably a bad idea...but it could work.

It's better than most of the official games' plots.

GutsehMan said:
Well, I may as well make a plot....it'll probably be horrible compared some of the other ones but: Mario & Luigi are kidnapped by a Princess Peach of another universe, where Bowser is good, and the Mario Bros. are evil. Power Stars are the only things keeping their universe at bay, so you roam around the new mysterious world trying to find some and destroy them. It's probably a bad idea...but it could work.

That's a good idea, I had a similar one, now if only I could remember where I posted it.

i wouldnt mind fawful returning and maybe make peach and daisy playable they could be partners and have their own moves like mario and luigi :peach:

Well, another random plot: Bowser has shrunk down the size of The Mushroom Kingdom to a little toy for Bowser Jr! Of course, Jr, not knowing it's the REAL Mushroom Kingdom plays around with it so much, that he loses the little "action figures" (residents) of the kingdom. Mario & Luigi have to grow themselves back to normal along with the kingdom, save the missing residents (That's where Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, all them fit in) and stop Bowser's plan once and for all. Once again, I think it's horrible, but it seems a lot better than the official games...which never make sense. (Seriously, talking Purple Mushroom headed evil minions...I just...REALLY?)

Back