Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted. We don't get the awesome sequel and the MCU declines with all projects after Spider Man: Far From Home.

I wish I had the money to buy the OG Luigi's Mansion AND the entire Agents of SHIELD series on DVD.

Granted, someone hacked the Luigi's Mansion, making it impossible, and the DVD is broken and there is no way to replace it

I wish that more people played my games.

Granted, now it has a cringey fanbase.

I wish Deltarune does not have a cringey fanbase.

Granted, you just deleted Thanksgiving.

I wish for some beauty to grace my ears.

Granted, but The Grinch takes all the presents away.
I wish I had a bar of gold.

Granted. You get a figurine instead. It's no amiibo, but hey, it looks kinda cool. But you can't scan it.

I wish for good grades.

Granted, but you get no intellectual gain because of that.

I wish my foot is better before long.

Granted, but now your other foot hurts instead of your right one.

I wish I was the fastest thing alive.

Granted. Now the internet is fated to explode upon its release because Nintendo's "leaks" (read: reveals) have been banned too. :dk:

I wish the Pinball microgame in WWG didn't suck.

Granted, but now Scott the Woz gets mad at you for turning Madden 08 into Dick Vitale's Awesome Baby College Hoops.

I wish my knee were fixed.

Granted, now anything other than your knee hurts.

I wish for Christmas (even though it's only after like 4 days or something but I'm bad at waiting :()

Granted, but you had to sacrifice your presents and money in order to go to the future, thereby destroying all chances of getting Smash until you can save up enough.

I wish that I had played Brawl sooner and discovered the joy of Ice Climbers earlier in life.

Granted, now you're maining the Ice Climbers. But since you still don't have Ultimate, you'll play Smash 4 to wait, but they're not in that game.

I wish I'm lucky enough to get Ultimate today, on Christmas Eve.

Granted, the fireworks blow up on the ground and everyone goes to the hospital.

I wish Bucken Berry turns out to be in NSMBUD.

Granted. It gets banned from tournament play, not because of being overpowered, but just because it "stole Waluigi's slot."

I wish something big happens for Super Mario Land's 30th anniversary this year.

Granted, all what happens is what happened with Mario Odyssey's 1st anniversary (a tiny video where the main characters are dancing).

I wish Yoshi's Crafted World arrived sooner (because if you know me well, you'll know that I suck at waiting)

Back