Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, now you're an escargot slog.

I wish for Plastic Love.

Granted, it's still fake love, so... what do you get from it? Like.. it's literally plastic!

I wish I had more power over my studies.

Yo said:
Granted, but they're mean.

I'm one of his two brothers Moldo... how could you say this about me?

Granted, but it is outlawed for a half of a day.
I wish I had a box full of cookies.

Granted. They're old and stale.

I wish I had a fully functioning GBA w/Mario games and charging cables and Link cables (let's see one of you make this bad. Hah!).

Granted! Now you can drive Toy cars! You'll have to wait till you want to drive actual cars!

I wish for a new pair of Joycons and Super Mario Party. (Because I only have 2 functional Joycons, and Mario Party is not fun with only 2 players. Well, except for duel minigames).

Granted. Your brand-new Joy-Con break within a week. (You know, like those 3rd party GCN controllers that deliberately stop working after exactly 1 week?). Even worse, you find that the game card for Super Mario Party is in two pieces.

I wish I could buy myself a ton of new games right now.

Granted, but you cannot go back to South Korea.
I wish that I had a guitar.

Granted. He was put through a Russian court and falsely charged with treason, meaning he comes in as a DLC character 1 minute before the even better Smash for the next console comes out.

I wish that the next Smash would have every single character again.

Granted, it has ONLY every single character from the first game. So it's literally Smash 64 HD.

I wish Fortnite wasn't so popular.

Back