Mario Sports Mix

@Feel_Good

Wiggler? You've got to be kidding

FunkyKong84 said:
@Feel_Good

Wiggler is pretty reasonable. She's appeared in Mario Power Tennis and Mario Super Sluggers as playable, so why not?

Birdo should probably be playable instead of Toad, but it doesn't matter to me. I like Toad more anyway

Toad definitely deserves to be playable more than Birdo (his neglected status is really causing a lot of damage to the little guy).

Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
FunkyKong84 said:
@Feel_Good

Wiggler is pretty reasonable. She's appeared in Mario Power Tennis and Mario Super Sluggers as playable, so why not?
Since when is Wiggler a she

I don't care. I call her a she, and that's that. The voice sounds feminine and she has a flower in her head. If you call it a male, go ahead. I'm not going to say anything against it, just don't bash me or kill me for thinking Wiggler is a girl.

I didn't bash or kill you. I asked when it was confirmed Wiggler was a girl. I call it a he, but I'm no sure. I thought you would give me a link to an article or something but no, you accuse me of bashing you.

Villain11 said:
I didn't bash or kill you. I asked when it was confirmed Wiggler was a girl. I call it a he, but I'm no sure. I thought you would give me a link to an article or something but no, you accuse me of bashing you.

Wiggler's confirmed to be a guy (Mario Party DS and some others), but I shall call it a girl anyway (like Kamek, hee-hee). I also did not accuse you; I simply reminded you for future reference.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I want:

Dixie
Birdo
Hammer Bro.
Fawful (no duh)
Baby Mario
Baby Weegee
Baby Peach (for the laughs or smashing her in the face)
Baby Daisy (for the same reason as Baby Peach)
Boo
Shadow Mario (I don't care if Bowser Jr. is already playable)

I think Birdo is out of the picture for playable. There's already an artwork of Yoshi and Toad, and it would be a picture of Yoshi and Birdo instead if she were to be playable.

The mutated Green Frog is hanging out with many creatures. Not every character in the game needs a "partner", anyway. Yoshi without Birdo just doesn't sound right, though.

lol @ the mutated green frog. Seriously though, have some respect for my :yoshi:

If Rosalina is in the roster, she will be in sports gear like in MK Wii when she rides a bike.

Villain11 said:

Well, maybe she plays the games in a non-english language? I mean, I´m spanish and in my language, Wiggler´s a female, and so is Petey. Wiggler looks feminine enough and to me, after years of considering it a she, it´s just strange to see that flower wearing caterpillar as a he.

FunkyKong84 said:
lol @ the mutated green frog. Seriously though, have some respect for my :yoshi:

If Rosalina is in the roster, she will be in sports gear like in MK Wii when she rides a bike.

She doesn't necessarily have to wear the same kind of outfit as Peach and Daisy though. In Mario Hoops, the White Mage's outfit was different from what Peach and Daisy wore.

Posted already but...

http://www.wiinintendo.net/2010/10/15/mario-sports-mix-characters-and-other-details/

7 blank spots for secret characters.

Seven characters, huh? Maybe the Koopalings will make their first playable appearance?! Nah,

Here's another idea:
- Birdo
- Toadette
- Rosalina
- Lubba
...and the last three slots could be for Final Fantasy characters.

toadette, birdo and rosalina are all really likley
I mean 3 more females (or is it 2) isnt unreasanble cus 2 females in the whole game sucks but 5 (or 4) is better for females

Enough with the gender quotient, Nintendo have NEVER gone off gender.

Dixie Kong
Rosalina
Toadette
Birdo
Hammer Bro
Funky Kong
Lubba

YO YO!
look i think if they are gunna miss and put loads of males in females will not buy the game
5 females out of 19 is still a bit sexist but thats the ways it goes, but 2 is like terrible

what r they supposed to do? Put Wapeach and Wadaisy in it? lol

peach and daisy and 17 males is dumb

peach,daisy,birdo,toadette and rosalina and 14 males is fine for me

Back