Mario Sports Mix

they will only have like 5 ff characters if any

MnSG said:
Noodle said:
as long as there are more character, they cannot use the "no memory" excuse cus there are 30 characters on mkwii

Texture quality can be an issue though. Throughout my texture hacking sessions, plenty of models use textures that are in CMPR format, since that format uses less memory than the higher quality texture formats; Ex.: RGB565, RGB5A3, and RGBA8. And of course, the textures usually aren't very big either; for example, many of the Mario Kart Wii textures have size dimensions of 256x128 pixels.

Brawl was able to get away with the high quality textures, since its ISO is dual-layered, meaning that it could support more bigger sized textures (some as large as 1024x1024 pixels), and support more of the higher quality texture formats as well.

Mario Super Sluggers looked way better than Mario Kart Wii, though, and it has more characters.

I don't want Mario Sports Mix to be dual-layered. It gives my Wii reading issues after it has been repaired (when reading Brawl, and it worked perfectly before my Wii got fixed)

That's kind of what happened to me with my brawl disk. It said it couldn't read the disk, so I had to send it into Nintendo so they could fix it, but it could result in a result of all my data lost on all my games. Luckily, everything was saved and it works

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Mario Super Sluggers looked way better than Mario Kart Wii, though, and it has more characters.

I don't want Mario Sports Mix to be dual-layered. It gives my Wii reading issues after it has been repaired (when reading Brawl, and it worked perfectly before my Wii got fixed)

I highly doubt that Mario Sports Mix will be a dual-layered ISO. Just look at Mario Kart Wii; it's not dual-layered, and the NTSC-U ISO uses around 4.3 GB out of the 4.37 GB (almost the entire ISO).

Geno should be playable. Square can't make the same mistake 2 times.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rmkj/index.html#/chara

How come there are seven questionmarks in the characters section? Does this mean unlockable players or supporting players like Shy Guys and Koopa Troopas?

I just came to the realization that we are kindof getting off topic, and... are you guys in it for a cool game or the characters that are in the game. Cause if that's your motive for wanting the game then I see no point in buying it.

FunkyKong84 said:

How come there are seven questionmarks in the characters section? Does this mean unlockable players or supporting players like Shy Guys and Koopa Troopas?
Thank goodness, there's unlockables!

FunkyKong84 said:

Seven ??? boxes. Maybe they're the following characters...

Birdo
Toadette
Dixie Kong
Tiny Kong
King K. Rool
Green Kritter
Rosalina

i doubt king k rool and kritter
maybe wiggler and petey
birdo and toadette are definate
rosalina and petey is likley
lubba,wiggler,tiny and dixie are possible
king k rool and kritter are unlikley

Birdo
Toadette
Hammer Bro
Dixie Kong
Koopa Troopa
Dry Bones
Rosalina

I don't think that Petey and King Boo would be in the game, they would look too awkward playing basketball and stuff.

Back