Mario Sports Mix

New Super Mario said:
yeah lubba in basketball. or king boo on ice? That doesn't make sense because they float
Many things don't make sense in video games.

Goomba can hold a baseball bat. Nuff' said.

Toadette
Birdo
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Petey Piranha
King Boo
Wiggles

If they don't include Baby Luigi, I shall swear for the second time in my life at Square and Nintendo. Oh, and beat up Wario.

And for the "too weird" argument, throwing bombs in dodgeball, Wario even playing sports in the first place, using a coin as a hockey puck, etc are also weird, yet they are in the game. Mario is NEVER too weird!

I also feel that Baby Luigi and Baby Mario should be playable. They are the original babies and play important roles in the Yoshi series. So if we get characters from the Donkey Kong series, the two babies should also be playable. However adding minor babies like baby peach and baby daisy would stretch it too much.
Anyway, will basketball be like NBA jam? Hope it is.

More like a retouched Mario Hoops I bet.

Propeller Toad said:
I also feel that Baby Luigi and Baby Mario should be playable. They are the original babies and play important roles in the Yoshi series. So if we get characters from the Donkey Kong series, the two babies should also be playable. However adding minor babies like baby peach and baby daisy would stretch it too much.

Aaaaww, Baby Daisy and Baby Peach should be in because of dodgeball! They'll sound SOO funny when they get smacked with a dodgeball!

Anyway, YES! I agree with that statement!

MnSG said:
Seven ??? boxes. Maybe they're the following characters...

Birdo
Toadette
Dixie Kong
Tiny Kong
King K. Rool
Green Kritter
Rosalina

Since each character is given one of four character types (all-around, technique, speed, power), maybe I should state what player types the characters that I've stated on a previous post might be.

Birdo: all-around
Toadette: speed
Dixie Kong: speed
Tiny Kong: technique
King K. Rool: power
Green Kritter: power
Rosalina: technique

Too bad that character 20 is lacking. If there was a character 20, I'd say that it'll be Coach; he'd be an all-around player, and Rosalina's default partner; just to finish up the roster balance.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Aaaaww, Baby Daisy and Baby Peach should be in because of dodgeball! They'll sound SOO funny when they get smacked with a dodgeball!
I find it disturbing that you want to beat up babies so badly.

MnSG said:
MnSG said:
Seven ??? boxes. Maybe they're the following characters...

Birdo
Toadette
Dixie Kong
Tiny Kong
King K. Rool
Green Kritter
Rosalina

Since each character is given one of four character types (all-around, technique, speed, power), maybe I should state what player types the characters that I've stated on a previous post might be.

Birdo: all-around
Toadette: speed
Dixie Kong: speed
Tiny Kong: technique
King K. Rool: power
Green Kritter: power
Rosalina: technique

Too bad that character 20 is lacking. If there was a character 20, I'd say that it'll be Coach; he'd be an all-around player, and Rosalina's default partner; just to finish up the roster balance.
I doubt Coach

Prince Bowser Jr. said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

I don't hate them though. I just like the way they sound. I personally like beating up all characters (including Baby Luigi) myself because they look stupid and they sound funny. Especially Wario.

Prince Bowser Jr. said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Thats not what he meant. I agree with BLOF, it would sound funny.

i doubt king boo, rosalina is slightly more likley than king boo due to blobbiness, maybe him and lubba could be refferees or in the crowd

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/53475/mario_sports_mix_t-12/

Petey seems to be out of the roster. According to the pic he must be some kind of minigame boss. Sweet

MnSG said:
Petey's head is too big anyway. Makes him a big target in Dodgeball after all.

And yet Wario is not fat enough? :D

Too bad for the Petey lovers, though. There he goes.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
MnSG said:
Petey's head is too big anyway. Makes him a big target in Dodgeball after all.

And yet Wario is not fat enough? :D

Too bad for the Petey lovers, though. There he goes.

Well, Wario is shorter than Petey, which makes him a smaller target to hit. Sure he's a tubby, but think about Donkey Kong and Bowser as well; their quite muscular themselves.

shame peteys not playable
unlockables(edited)
birdo
toadette
rosalina
baby mario
baby luigi
wiggler
lubba/dixie

I want:

Dixie
Birdo
Hammer Bro.
Fawful (no duh)
Baby Mario
Baby Weegee
Baby Peach (for the laughs or smashing her in the face)
Baby Daisy (for the same reason as Baby Peach)
Boo
Shadow Mario (I don't care if Bowser Jr. is already playable)

I think Birdo is out of the picture for playable. There's already an artwork of Yoshi and Toad, and it would be a picture of Yoshi and Birdo instead if she were to be playable.

Back