Mario Sports Mix

It should be the same time with Europe, some time around next March I guess.

TBH, I could care less about the graphics. I'd still be very happy even if it was in N64 graphics (and I wanna see Baby Luigi blocky looking anyway :D).

The thing that will really get me hooked on is Wario. And the gameplay. And Baby Luigi (even though Toad playable will already make me buy this game).

as long as rosalina is unlockable i will be happy, she has had abrest cus since mario kart she was in no games untill mario galaxy 2

I really can't see Rosalina playing dodgeball. Just imagine her getting bombed by a Bob-omb

well she will not be as dramatic as some other characters she may simply fall to th ground and say 'ouch'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4eAvrjAUZ4

Here's a new gameplay video after all this time, but really there's not much to it besides the roster now having Waluigi, Toad, Jr. and Diddy in it and some other menu options. The TV that the players are also playing is pretty small but I guess the gameplay still seems pretty similar to the original previews we got.

If Final Fantasy characters are in it, I 'm not even gonna unlock them. I 've never played this game and I don't give a damn about it. It'd better be some real Mario or DK characters.

Propeller Toad said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4eAvrjAUZ4

Here's a new gameplay video after all this time, but really there's not much to it besides the roster now having Waluigi, Toad, Jr. and Diddy in it and some other menu options. The TV that the players are also playing is pretty small but I guess the gameplay still seems pretty similar to the original previews we got.
Looking at how the people in the video are playing, it looks like all you do to hit the volleyball in the game is swing the remote. How uncreative.

IMO, I think it's better than using the GCN controller, even though I'm fond of my GCN controller. Shouldn't the Wii play with, uh, Wii controllers, not GCN ones? Besides, I probably won't mind having to swing my arms from side to side. I like to torture Wario, darn it!

i think maybefinal fantasy maynot be included in the 7, maybe they will reveal 4/5 other secret ? spaces nearer to the realease date for ff people

Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I really can't see Rosalina playing dodgeball. Just imagine her getting bombed by a Bob-omb
True, but I couldn't picture Bowser figure skating either.

Rosalina is not as hyperactive as most of the other Mario cast. At the worst, she'd probably say "Ouch!" when hit by any kind of object; think about Mario Kart Wii for a reference.

The official japanese site updated the new tabs and now there appears to be 4 battle modes as well (that bomb throwing dodge ball one looks pretty fun and intense). Also there appears to be quite a lot of stages as well; by the way it looks, this game will be more fun than Mario Hoops!

i really hope that the rumour about all 7 unlockables being ff isnt true
i hope it represents tis roster
toadette-speed
birdo-all around
rosalina-technique
lubba-power
dixie-speed
funky-power
tiny/hammer bro-technique

Why is it 19 players and not 20? With 19 one of the character types will have one player less.

Back