The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

My bro told me the power is going to be out on Saturday, don't know when it will start or end so uh, yeah

I'm taking a break from here

I hate to say it but it's just kinda boring here and people I've known have left or were banned during the age limit change so I feel out of place for the most part. And me and my bff here just haven't talked a lot, mostly on my part with being burned out and all. I really wish I had the confidence to approach the newer people here or to make new connections but it feels like I can't.

I will still do my Mario fanart dumps but with everything else I won't be active.

Hi acquaintances, friends, and others!
I got a nasty conk to the head from an accident today and have received a concussion. I am told to limit my screen time until I recover, so,
I shall be taking a short leave. Until next time, ta ta!

Hello folks. I can spend a little more time on screens, not enough to really come back fully yet.
Checking in to tell you all, I really miss being able to play videogames 🥺
Love and miss y'all. Mouse out.

oh god i don't even know if anyone on the forums or anywhere still remembers me but its worth a shot so...

hey it's me blueyoshter/totodile3456/explosive pants modifier/toto/etc. i used to hang around mariowiki and the forums a lot like. a decade ago when i was like 9 or around that age LOL but im in my 20s, trans and majoring in animation now though...... time flies............ Gotdang

idk if i'll ever be coming back 100% For Reals but i remembered this place since i was changing old passwords and such so i felt like hopping back on and saying hi again, no clue if this is even the right thread to post something like this in but i hope everyones heres having a good life and such even if i went missing for like 5739853 years :~)

bro i love you man hope life's been treating you well

THANK YOU SO MUCH JORGE OMG... life has had ups and downs but i like to think its sorta looking up for me now hopefully, i hope you and everyone else have been doing okay ❤

ive been thinking about the old days a lot lately, i feel guilty for sorta just disappearing since mariowiki was such a huge part of my formative years but ive always wished the best for everyone... i was reading through the forums and new and old threads and goddamn so much has changed but it really warms my heart that so many people from back then are still hanging around here, im glad the community is still going as strong as ever!! its very sweet and i hope this place is here for as long as possible :D

💗

made a huge part of our formative years for sure. made a lot of lifelong friends here. i owe it everything

big congrats on transitioning and finding yourself

• Love
Reactions: Pit
Plenty of folks are already aware, but I'm going to be unavailable from the 14th to the 20th, inclusive. Family events planned, so I'll have very little opportunity to be online here. I've squared away a bunch of work already, as much as I could get done in advance.

I will most likely only exist to submit a Scribble for the upcoming round during this timeframe and for emergencies. I've already let most folks who would be affected know.

See you all again soon!

I'm feeling burnt out.

I'll still probably lurk around. Probably won't post for a while. Dunno how long. Love y'all, see y'all later.
Ok, thanks for playing while you could. I might be putting Zim on hold so that everything is ready to go when you get back. See you later, and take care!

Probably due to my work life and real life stuff as well as the noticeably low activity the forum is going through, I don't feel as much motivation to post around here as I used to but I'll check back every now and then and maybe drop the occasional profile post.

But we'll see.

hey guys, it's been like six to five years since I last touched this website, what did I miss???

well you might recognize me idk

but there's new faces.

well there has been some major stuff happening, drama, but idk you can maybe check topic storage if you want more information

Back