Mario Game Ideas?

And Bowser wouldn't find it the least bit suspicious...?

I want a game where Morshu gets transported to the Mushroom kingdom and Luigi has to beat him with his Spagetti.

Here's one. A game where you play as Bowser after some guy comes and hypnotizes his troops into turning against him.

battle of the bands- lots of mario bands with differant genres like
mario bros- latin
peaches and flowers-pop
rosalinaz superstarz-techno
bowsers badman-heavy metal
warioware and waluigi-hiphop
eggz-rock
shroom smpthany-classical

Noodle said:
mario bros- latin
peaches and flowers-pop
eggz-rock
Sorry, but I fail to see how Rosalina qualifies above Yoshi, Wario, Waluigi, Toad, Bowser, The Koopa Troop or even Birdo for that matter.

Lemmy Koopa said:
Noodle said:
mario bros- latin
peaches and flowers-pop
eggz-rock
Sorry, but I fail to see how Rosalina qualifies above Yoshi, Wario, Waluigi, Toad, Bowser, The Koopa Troop or even Birdo for that matter.
Per

Nintendo is never going to make a 16+ Mario game. If they do, then they'll ruin the franchise.

Hm. How about Bowser and King K. Rool join forces to take over the world. Cliche, probably, but a Donkey Kong and Mario crossover would sound nice.

Boo Destroyer said:
ya i no, oh god i SO TTLY RUINED the mario princesses by making them heroes and giving them new refreshing abilities that are not the SPP vibes (and those r wai bettar bcuz their in an actual gaem)!!!! besides peech can only have ONE/1 GAEM!!! despite yoshi having moar than 1, BUT TAHT WAS BCUZ THOSE WERE ACTUAL GAEMS!!!!!!! the princesses r suppose 2 be captured/rescued and appear in spinoffs!!!!

and wats w/ giving daisy and rosalina a STUPID HAMMER AND YOYO? rosalina should have luma bcuz it STAYS TROO 2 HER DESCRIPTION, NOT STUPID YOYO!! BESIDES PERRY R WAY BETTAR THAN STUPID HAMMER AND YOYO BCUZ HE WAS IN ACTUAL GAME!!!!!! besides those 2 "chars" r made by a fan, so I'll jump to conclusions and say that they must be mary-sues!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GAEM SUX, SOOPER PRINCESS PEECH R WAI COOLAR AND BETTAR!!!!!!

this idea SUX SO MUCH bcuz its not canon enuff!!!!! but if it DID come out as an actual game i'll just make weirder excuses to justify that its a good game! but its not an actual gaem so it sux and SPP is way bettar!!!!!! BUT IF IT REALLY WAS AN ACTUAL GAEM IT WOULD RUUL AND B WAY BETTAR THAN SPP!!!!!

the mario princesses r not suppose 2 b heroes, BUT THEY CAN IF AND ONLY IF NINTENDO SAYS ITS OK

TEH ONLY REESON SOMETHING WORKS ADN MAEKS SENSE IS BCUZ IT EXISTS!!!!!!

*works for nintendo*
*works for nintendo*
*works for nintendo*

*being too full of nonsense to realize that this really could be a great game, and too full of stupid to use imagination and wish upon something to happen*

Boo Destroyer said:
Boo Destroyer said:
ya i no, oh god i SO TTLY RUINED the mario princesses by making them heroes and giving them new refreshing abilities that are not the SPP vibes (and those r wai bettar bcuz their in an actual gaem)!!!! besides peech can only have ONE/1 GAEM!!! despite yoshi having moar than 1, BUT TAHT WAS BCUZ THOSE WERE ACTUAL GAEMS!!!!!!! the princesses r suppose 2 be captured/rescued and appear in spinoffs!!!!

and wats w/ giving daisy and rosalina a STUPID HAMMER AND YOYO? rosalina should have luma bcuz it STAYS TROO 2 HER DESCRIPTION, NOT STUPID YOYO!! BESIDES PERRY R WAY BETTAR THAN STUPID HAMMER AND YOYO BCUZ HE WAS IN ACTUAL GAME!!!!!! besides those 2 "chars" r made by a fan, so I'll jump to conclusions and say that they must be mary-sues!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this idea SUX SO MUCH bcuz its not canon enuff!!!!! but if it DID come out as an actual game i'll just make weirder excuses to justify that its a good game! but its not an actual gaem so it sux and SPP is way bettar!!!!!! BUT IF IT REALLY WAS AN ACTUAL GAEM IT WOULD RUUL AND B WAY BETTAR THAN SPP!!!!!

the mario princesses r not suppose 2 b heroes, BUT THEY CAN IF AND ONLY IF NINTENDO SAYS ITS OK

*works for nintendo*
*works for nintendo*
*works for nintendo*

*being too full of nonsense to realize that this really could be a great game, and too full of stupid to use imagination and wish upon something to happen*

P.S. http://chetrippo.deviantart.com/art/Paper-Mario-The-Book-of-Ages-61187424
this freekin sux too!!!! bcuz its not an actual game!!

if you think and wish that this should be an actual game then YOU HATE THE 3DS ONE COMING OUT AND ARE NOT A TRUE NINTENDO FAN!!!!!!
Troll.

RealMenOfGenius said:
Boo Destroyer said:
Boo Destroyer said:

*works for nintendo*
*works for nintendo*
*works for nintendo*

if you think and wish that this should be an actual game then YOU HATE THE 3DS ONE COMING OUT AND ARE NOT A TRUE NINTENDO FAN!!!!!!
Troll.

LOL, I decided to count how many times the spellcheck underlined words in red and I counted 56 (about).

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
RealMenOfGenius said:
Boo Destroyer said:
Boo Destroyer said:

*works for nintendo*
*works for nintendo*
*works for nintendo*

Troll.

LOL, I decided to count how many times the spellcheck underlined words in red and I counted 56 (about).
I don't even understand what he's talking about.

javascript:void(0);
i think there should definitely be a new yoshi's island game. The plot is that pirates have captured all the yoshis on yoshi's island, and yoshigoes to save them. When he does, he finds out that the pirates were working for kamek and baby javascript:void(0);, so he goes to attack the castle, and for the final boss, kamek casts a spell that turns both yoshi AND baby bowser huge, and they have a clash of the titans!

also, a game starring a hammer bro would be pretty cool.

Back