Mario Game Ideas?

PokemonMaster said:
It'll be like some random platformer game where the Baby Mario Bros. rescue Yoshi or something. And no I do not have nothing against Yoshi's Island. But Yoshi doesn't have to be in EVERY game that the Baby Mario and Baby Luigi appear in.

Agreed 100%. Yoshi's Island ain't a game where the babies star in, it's that cokroach Yoshi. We need a game where players can control them 100% of the time, maybe even get multiple babies switching in and having different abilities.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
PokemonMaster said:
It'll be like some random platformer game where the Baby Mario Bros. rescue Yoshi or something. And no I do not have nothing against Yoshi's Island. But Yoshi doesn't have to be in EVERY game that the Baby Mario and Baby Luigi appear in.

Agreed 100%. Yoshi's Island ain't a game where the babies star in, it's that cokroach Yoshi. We need a game where players can control them 100% of the time, maybe even get multiple babies switching in and having different abilities.

That's a even BETTER idea.

Yoshi's Island 3DS - It will be a Yoshi's Island game with many babies and Yoshi, Birdo and Boshi are ridable (only Yoshi and Birdo have alternate colors). It is for the Nintendo 3DS.

A good Luigi only game. Luigi's Mansion was ok, and Mario is Missing was god awful. Maybe something with a heavy storyline and secrets like Zelda and platforming elements like the Mario games. And make it geared a little more for older gamers. An E10+ rating would be perfect.

:luigi:

Mario & Nintendo All-Stars Racing
System: Wii and DS
Release Date: North America: One month before Mario Sports Mix
Japan: 2 months after Mario Sports Mix
Europe: 1 month after Mario Sports Mix
Australia: 1 month before Mario Sports Mix
Genre: Racing

Description: It is like Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, but it is with Nintendo All-Stars.

Playable Characters:
* = unlockable

Small:
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi*
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy*
Baby Donkey Kong*
Toad
Toadette*
Shy Guy
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Paratroopa*
Dry Bones*
Boo
Goomba
Noki
Lemmy Koopa*
Magikoopa*
Bulbasaur
Pikachu
Jigglypuff*
Pichu*

More comin' soon.

Here's an idea to bring back some nostalgia...

Donkey Kong Country 2 Returns
System: Wii

After Tiki Tong's defeat, it seemed like peace has returned to DK Island. However, the nine Tiki leaders managed to survive, and have made a plot to resurrect their boss.

After half a year has passed, the Tiki Tak Tribe strikes back, and they managed to find a way to hypnotize Donkey Kong. With Donkey Kong being a slave to the Tikis, Diddy Kong teams up with Dixie Kong to try to save Donkey Kong, and his Banana Hoard.

The game would be like Donkey Kong Country Returns. However, it does add new elements, along with the return of underwater levels. And of course, players will be able to alternate between using Diddy or Dixie in solo mode. For co-op mode, player 2 controls Dixie. Cranky still runs his shop, like in the prequel.

For the final fight, the Tiki leaders resurrect Tiki Tong, and he possess Donkey Kong for awhile. For the first half of the fight, Diddy and Dixie have to knock out DK himself. The second half, Tiki Tong releases DK, and decides to do all the dirty work himself. However, unlike with the first fight, Tiki Tong adds new attacks to his arsenal.

warioware:now starring wal-r-r-lanky
waluigis game, its a warioware game but waluigi has a major role

SUPER MARIO PRINCESS'S!

More game ideas.

Super Princess Daisy:

It is like Super Princess Peach but:

*Daisy replaces Peach
*A talking umbrella named Derry replaces Perry
*Bowser Jr. replaces Bowser
*Some girl named Maria replaces Mario
*Maria's twin sister named Luise replaces Luigi
*Toadette replaces the kidnapped Toad

Everything else is the same.

that could fail, plus the replacement of mario,luigi and toad with females could make daisy suspicious of being lesbo

super mario princesses would be better
console:wii/ds/3ds
you play as either peach,daisy,rosalina or toadette and can play with up to 4 players in storymode
mario, luigi, toad and lubba have been captured and you must save them

the storyline is quite deep and reaveals secrets about all 4 females
the bosses are the koopling/bowser jr and bowser and on the final boss you fight all 9
the game has some exploration/adventure content
the powerups are the same as nsmb powerups
all 4 character have one unique special move
there is no yoshi (yay)
there is a party minigame mode like in nsmbds and you can play as one of the 4 princesses/toadete at the begining and as you progress through the game you can unlock more
there is more detail about rosalinas childhood and history and secrets about the other 3s childhoods

Just continuing on my details for Donkey Kong Country 2 Returns...

Many of the game elements from the prequel do come back, along with some new additions. Also, Rambi, along with Enguarde, Expresso, and Squitter will appear to aid the Kongs as well.

Because Diddy and Dixie can swim in this game, some adjustments are made for the levels that have water. Nibbla makes a return, and will attack the Kongs if they enter its territory. Also, Nibbla is unique compared to the other enemies in that it can deduct 2 hearts from the Kongs. The pseudo animal buddy Nibbla does return as well.

The worlds aren't limited to just being at DK Island though; as the game progresses, the Kongs will head to the neighboring islands. Each one of those islands will feature different themes, along with the return of the glacier-theme, which was absent in the prequel.

MnSG said:

Many of the game elements from the prequel do come back, along with some new additions. Also, Rambi, along with Enguarde, Expresso, and Squitter will appear to aid the Kongs as well.

Because Diddy and Dixie can swim in this game, some adjustments are made for the levels that have water. Nibbla makes a return, and will attack the Kongs if they enter its territory. Also, Nibbla is unique compared to the other enemies in that it can deduct 2 hearts from the Kongs. The pseudo animal buddy Nibbla does return as well.

The worlds aren't limited to just being at DK Island though; as the game progresses, the Kongs will head to the neighboring islands. Each one of those islands will feature different themes, along with the return of the glacier-theme, which was absent in the prequel.
Put Kremlings in there too. They deserve some sort of role if not as main villains.

MnSG said:

You can edit your last post, if you didn't know (I'm just saying, no need to be mad).

Ultramariologan said:
You can edit your last post, if you didn't know (I'm just saying, no need to be mad).

I would've edited my previous post if no one else replied after me. I only made the extra post so that my game idea wasn't overlooked.

Another game idea:

Title: Super Mario: The Ultimate Collection
Developer: Nintendo EAD
Publisher: Nintendo
Release date: Unknown
Genre: Platformer, RPG, Sports
Ratings: E: Rating Pending
Modes: 1-4 players
Input: Wii Remote, GameCube Controller, Wii Classic Controller, Wii Wheel, Wii Remote + Nunchuk Attachment
Description: The game is like any other compilation game except it has every past Mario game in 1 game. It does not only include games, but it also includes music, books, television shows, information on stuff. It also includes a collection of instruction booklets for games. Nothing is unlockable in this game. It is like Sonic Mega Collection.

I am thinking about a fighting game but more realistic with 3d punching and kicking the hell out of each other :eek: there will not be any blood :'( maybe some special moves :-\ but it will still be cool 8) you could punch or kick by shaking the wii remote or something like that that is an adventure game.

Name: Super Mario Fighters

Rating: T

Mild Violence, Cartoon Violence.

jimwhat bumped again

Back on-Topic: Not just mario but a Nintendo Racing Game maybe. Similiar to Mario Kart. Items from the series, 1 or 2 characters per franchise, with Mario's Series having probably 5 or 6

Tanooki ToxBox said:
Super Smash Bros for 3DS?, It exist

You do realize this topic was made BEFORE Super Smash Bros. 3DS got announced? It would be like going into a topic from the GameCube era, describing a new Mario Kart game and you say Mario Kart Double Dash existed.

Don't care if these were already posted.
Super Mario Dodgeball.
Super Mario Puzzler.
Super Mario: Koopalings Invasion.
Super Mario: Enemies Unite.
Bit too much 'Super's used.

Also, would I be able to make a thread about making a whole fan-game(if yes, I'll make a thread for Super Mario Puzzler)

Back