Mario Game Ideas?

i still think pokekart is cool, if you can get mario flying round space then you can get a pokemon to drive

Lily x said:
i still think pokekart is cool, if you can get mario flying round space then you can get a pokemon to drive

If anything, It would have to be Eeveelution Kart 8) That would be cool.

Maybe a Mario Kart called Nintendo Kart with Nintendo characters?

It would work, but I reckon they're just going to stick to adventure games with Zelda. :P

New Kirby Air Ride, that would work :D

or shey should make lubbzilla, lubba ate a mega mushroom and is even bigger and you have to cause earthquakes and crush everything

mario girls
peach,daisy,rosalina and toadette must save mario,luigi,lubba and toad in a mario bros style game, using all the power ups, much better than super princess peach too!

Hm, maybe a game where Mario gets a letter from Peach saying "blah blah blah Mario blah blah blah Cake blah blah blah my castle" and then goes but Bowser Jr. captures him when he gets there and Peach has to save him. Player 2 would be Daisy, p3 = Toad, p4 = Toad. Or they could use Generic Toad 1 and Generic Toad 2 again >_>

Marioguy1 said:
Hm, maybe a game where Mario gets a letter from Peach saying "blah blah blah Mario blah blah blah Cake blah blah blah my castle" and then goes but Bowser Jr. captures him when he gets there and Peach has to save him. Player 2 would be Daisy, p3 = Toad, p4 = Toad. Or they could use Generic Toad 1 and Generic Toad 2 again >_>
Or P3 Rosalina and P4 Toadette. Since Peach and Daisy are already playable.

Villain11 said:
Marioguy1 said:
Or P3 Rosalina and P4 Toadette. Since Peach and Daisy are already playable.
Nah, Nintendo hates Toadette

Back