Mario Game Ideas?

I believe there's already a game like that, it's called Grand theft auto!

MnSG said:
Noodle said:
ONE compleatly adult mario game wont hurt will it?

I'd say that it will heavily hurt the series. The Mario series is meant to be in the child-friendly department after all.

No it's for all ages. It appeals to all ages, not just children.

To me, an M rated Mario game would just ruin the series. Mario is supposed to be happy and bright, not the other way 'round. I can't imagine Mario with blood, real-life guns, suggestive themes, etc. Mario Strikers Charged should be Mario at the most violent.

yeah, i was somthing some realistic that would maybe be 7+ like using proper karate moves on enemy rather than jumping on them and a deeper storyline

If they were to make a 16+ Mario game, take a look at what I found on another forum...

a friend of mine said:
Super Mario Hooker

Mario is a Hooker travel through six major cities to
rape six Mario gals.

Tokyo- Peach
London- Daisy
Detroit- Birdo
NYC- Rosalina
Jersey Shore- Baby Peach
Bejiing- Baby Daisy
the Following spoiler contain somewhat sexual content.
Dildos and condoms are powerups. Works like GTA.
My friend is wierd

Why? If I want to see blood being splattered all over the screen into my vision, I'll just play Gears of war or Resistance. Putting blood in a Nintendo game would F-over Nintendo.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Why? If I want to see blood being splattered all over the screen into my vision, I'll just play Gears of war or Resistance. Putting blood in a Nintendo game would F-over Nintendo.
Exactly. That kind of thing just has no place whatsoever in the Mario series.

The most violent scene I 've seen in a Mario game was in New Super Mario Bros where Bowser Jr drags Peach as if she's his whore like a damn pimp every time you beat a tower or a fortress. lol

Really? As opposed to the scene where Bowser's flesh is melted off in a vat of lava in the same game?

Herr Shyguy said:
Really? As opposed to the scene where Bowser's flesh is melted off in a vat of lava in the same game?

At least that scene wasn't too graphical. Strangely, Bowser fell into the lava many times, but he never turned into a Dry Bones until New Super Mario Bros..

lol it's Bowser, so his melting doesn't really count as the pimp-like dragging of an innocent princess lol

FunkyKong84 said:
lol it's Bowser, so his melting doesn't really count as the pimp-like dragging of an innocent princess lol
Uuum...Sorry to break it to you, but Bowser Jr. carried her.

Noodle said:
i would buy a more violent mario game

The only violence that I see in a Mario title is jumping on traitorous mushrooms and whacking things with hammers and fireballs.

i want a mario game with blood, epic zelda style deaths and a better storline than bowsers captures peach, also bowser falling into acid and his skin mutatating and he turns into giga bowser would be awsome

If you like to see somthing like that, fork over 299.99 and buy a PS3. You can have all the blood, epic deaths, violence, sex, whores and them some. The games will cost you your left arm but hey, that's pretty violent.

Noodle said:
i want a mario game with blood, epic zelda style deaths and a better storline than bowsers captures peach, also bowser falling into acid and his skin mutatating and he turns into giga bowser would be awsome

I'm rather sensitive to highly graphical images. That's why I look down on practically every single M rated game; don't go any higher than T.

MnSG said:
Noodle said:

I'm rather sensitive to highly graphical images. That's why I look down on practically every single M rated game; don't go any higher than T.
Same.

Back