Post screenshots of your desktop.

As I am a fan of Gangnam Style by Psy, I had to get that wallpaper for my phone.

Screenshot_2020-02-18-14-24-05.png

Eli Ayase Desktop.png

Part of my daily rotation of Eli Ayase desktop themes. My themes change daily at 0:00, UTC. I hid my Icons and toolbar so you can get a better look.

ey i just changed one icon on my desktop so i can show it again. i still pick a new wallpaper at the start of each month though
27.png

since the last post i replaced the minecraft icon altogether with a games folder cause i barely play minecraft anymore. i think it worksb etter that way
i used waifu2x on the original lost kingdom brochure pic to get this wallpaper and i like how ti turned out

My current wallpaper is from Sonic Channel. I was bored and checked it, and they had added a background of Big, who is officially the second best Sonic character, so it's now my current background.
Screenshot (347).png

Reactions: zel
Yeah, kinda boring (and old!)
1600194392783.png

Good Ol' Windows XP.

Screenshot (431).png
askthread.txt is the answer to my ask thread, which is there on the desktop to remind me to answer the thread but I haven't actually touched the file in a month so it quite clearly hasn't worked.

also all of the programs on the taskbar are pinned

a singular icon in the taskbar changed since last time i am legally allowed to post
like i mentioned in a profile post Comodo Dragon Is No More. i use vivaldi now. much better browser already
28.png
i took the wallpaper using noclip!!! you can do it by pressing f11 to fullscreen the page and then z to hide the ui, and then just prntsc. pretty neat!

Back