the official "u did it" thread

I'm afraid that acupuncture falls under alternative medicine. There is really no health benefits besides the placebo. The whole thing falls under pseudoscience. Personally from what I know, the risks outweigh the benefits. I use medicine for my back pain from sitting down all day. And it works, there is very little evidence that acupuncture works.

Sakura Matou said:
Again, thanks for the concern but it's wholly unnecessary. Don't assume this is the only treatment I have tried, it's not the only treatment I am trying and it will continue to not be the only treatment I try. I know everything you are posting already, I'm not relying on it to fix my problems and I don't believe in it but if it provides temporary relief and some insight into the cause of my current problem then I can take that information with me to make further advancements into dealing with it in other avenues.

This kind of information is better given to someone who isn't already aware of everything you are posting.
Ooh, then, take care. Sorry for bothering you, I was just really concerned as you sound similar to people who actually do rely on this and bought into treatments and I was also concerned about the person who recommended you the thing. But I also was posting that in case there are readers around here too that aren't aware of your experience and don't have as much information so they might take your experience as suggestive to try acupuncture; I felt a response would be necessary either way.

Hank Williams Jr. said:
I'm afraid that acupuncture falls under alternative medicine. There is really no health benefits besides the placebo. The whole thing falls under pseudoscience. Personally from what I know, the risks outweigh the benefits. I use medicine for my back pain from sitting down all day. And it works, there is very little evidence that acupuncture works.
He knows this already, he made it clear.

Hank Williams Jr. said:

>Complains about other people using psuedoscience

>Also believes in Hell

Pick one

Revenant Archagent said:
Hank Williams Jr. said:

>Complains about other people using psuedoscience

>Also believes in Hell

Pick one
I'm sure many would appreciate it if you didn't fire up that debate.

Sorry, I'm just in a grumpy mood today I guess. I'll stop talking about it. It just seems silly and hypocritical to me.

i've petted a ray today

love those cute little things

44QHR4FLYEI6RGT5ZUYFAT7ZAI.jpg

Rays are so damn cute, I love to pet them whenever I see them and they always look so happy or mortified, depending on the ray or the day.

Shygul said:
ooo was that ripleys aquarium by any chance

nah, was at the aquarium of the pacific

I did my English exam for Grade 10! Now, I only have my Art exam left!

Got unbanned.
Fishboye said:
Scott the Woz himself liked my tweet at him. I feel honored.
THE Scott "Will Eventually Take a Look at the First MegaMan Game" Wozniak (working title)?

I did my Grade 10 art exam yesterday! No more school for me until September!

i've been in a ride-along today with volunteers-on-patrol at my local community safety center.

i loved it a lot, omg, i got to see all of those little residential areas i usually never go to and i got to meet really nice and cool people, got to ride in a white van, learned quite a lot today about the process.

Back