the official "u did it" thread

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
And I'm back. I'm glad it's over and done with. But, it was fun while it lasted. While ultimately the judge ruled not guilty (I was prosecution btw), my team won in presentation points. So yeah, not bad.

As much work as that was, I kinda wish I could do it again. Maybe at some later time, but still.

Shinta

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
Qualified for a TV show on Sunday then promptly murdered my sleep schedule on Thursday.

This is what my life has come to.

Alex95

NIWA Nut
Wiki Administrator
Whee double post

Won a ping-pong tournament. Somehow. Horrendously failed at the singles tournament, but managed to win the doubles tournament. My partner and I have not played ping-pong regularly in years, so... I have no idea how we pulled that off when literally everyone was so much better than us ^^;

We got Taco Bell cards as a prize, so I asked her out to Taco Bell. Might see Endgame, too. EDIT: Not gonna happen, but Taco Bell still will!

George Jones

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
I managed to do some sneaking tactics. After all, I'm training for my military career before I can get basic training hopefully in the summer. It is never too early to try stuff for your career before you start it.

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Helped my brother activate the Toad Storage glitch in Paper Jam to skip the Wiggler fight he was struggling with. Man, Paper Jam is so broken...

Moldomré said:
I have a school musical on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, so rehearsals and performances will get in the way of relaxation.
Also, I'm really stressed about the musical. It's my first one (and hopefully only one), so wish me luck!
This went great for opening night! Now I just have to do Friday and Saturday as good (if not better) as I did last night! :D

Jigglypurin

My cursor has blood on it.
Banned User
We're selling our house and moving back to Alabama. An offer has already been accepted and we need to wait until mid-June.

Moldomré said:
This went great for opening night! Now I just have to do Friday and Saturday as good (if not better) as I did last night! :D
Friday was worse (due to some tech mistakes and the sudden destruction of a bench during a song), but Saturday worked just great! Really glad it's over, though!

Shinta

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
It took me two or three weeks but I finally came out as agender on Twitter. I'm still going by he/him but I don't identify as any gender.

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Cheeseburger in Paradise said:
Survived the apocalypse. A.K.A SuperDoom's counting thread.
Was listed as a "banned user" in said thread and had him use the word swapping thingy to make my name display as "banned". What an honor!

George Jones

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
I finished my first exam for school. The rest is happening next week. Then I'm done with school once and for all.