the official "u did it" thread

Met up with Freakworld and two friends yesterday.

I ran a kilomter in 20 minutes.

I passed the 11th Grade! Now to 12th Grade! 8)

After two weeks of searching, I found the game that I liked. I found my copy of Fire Emblem Fates!

I correctly read the clouds and predicted todays rain earlier without the use of the local TV radar forcast. I am a bit old-fashioned if you ask me.

i passed my ASCP mlt certification exam today once my documents come in i'll be Smiley The Hun MLT(ASCP)cm

feels good man feels good

I reached the S rank in Splatoon!

Sunshine Yoshi said:
Propeller Knight said:
Managed to hack the SNES classic, so it now has DKC 2+3.
You mean they went unused?
If you mean they weren't on the console, then yes. If you mean they're on the console but not accessible, then no, you have to put them on the console manually.

Propeller Knight said:
Sunshine Yoshi said:
Propeller Knight said:
Managed to hack the SNES classic, so it now has DKC 2+3.
You mean they went unused?
If you mean they weren't on the console, then yes. If you mean they're on the console but not accessible, then no, you have to put them on the console manually.
Wow, you managed to do that? Man, next I'll have to see someone hack Lost Levels onto an NES Classic!

I lifted a 300 pound weight, I am 160 pounds by comparision

I won a game of bowling in the local bowling alley.

I finished my exams today and I feel free now.

I am very confident in myself that I passed and graduated to Grade 10. I’m so proud of myself.

I got my first prize from a claw machine, it isn't easy and I nearly gave up until the prize a stuffed animal came out and claimed it, it took $3.00 worth of quarters to get it.

I got my driver's license! I am now legally allowed to drive by myself (although there are some restrictions because of my age such as not being allowed to drive in the middle of the night). ;D

I managed to lose some weight, I am overweight, those pounds aren't easy to shave off.

Back