the official "u did it" thread

Alex95 said:
Driver's Test scheduled for Tuesday. Been driving a lot these past couple of months, so now, hopefully, I can actually get my driver's license.

I first got my Driving Learner's Permit back when I was 15 or 16, so eight to seven years ago (I think?). Drove around for a while, but health issues prevented me from acting any further on it and the permit ultimately expired a year later.

Fast-forward eight to seven years later, and I got my Learner's Permit again around my birthday (or maybe the month before, I don't remember :P), which was one of my major goals for this year. The health issues are still there, but I've learned to work more with them over the years.

Today, we were able to follow up on the Learner's Permit. Four months later, I got my Driver's License! Got an 82% on the test, so not as well as I was hoping, but enough to pass! Two of the major goals I had for this year are completed!

Now I just gotta wait for the actual plastic to appear in the mail :bowser:

i got a box of chocolates at work for being a good boy

I unclogged my toilet.. again, but I got $5 in allowance money for that. Now if people would stop putting their meals into the toilet...

I got banned from the mario wiki discord server :mad: because ANton doesnt know what is forgiving people or freedom of speech or understanding we are all human bings and make mistake :mad:((((((((

sailScape said:
I got banned from the mario wiki discord server :mad: because ANton doesnt know what is forgiving people or freedom of speech or understanding we are all human bings and make mistake :mad: ((((((((
Dude, whining like a crybaby isn't going to get you far. In fact, it will bring you into even more trouble.
Trust me, when I whined like a crybaby about my first forum ban on the Wiki a bit too much, it got me into a lot of trouble, where I got banned a few days later on the Wiki.

Please chill out.

Please dont calling me a crybaby. İ am 22 year old man, and i say that because Im angery about my discord ban

sailScape said:
I got banned from the mario wiki discord server :mad: because ANton doesnt know what is forgiving people or freedom of speech or understanding we are all human bings and make mistake :mad:((((((((

This is an accomplishment?

sailScape said:
Please dont calling me a crybaby. İ am 22 year old man, and i say that because Im angery about my discord ban

A "crybaby" isn't about your age, it's about your attitude. Keep this behavior up, and you just may find yourself blocked from the boards as well.

sailScape said:
I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I was banned on IRC for the first time, the Wiki (twice), and the forum once. I felt infuriated when I was given them and made the same mistake you did. But then I realized that bans are there to make people reflect on their bad behavior and give people time out. They can help people become better. I mean, my first forum ban helped me improve a lot.

But I've learned to wait it out patiently. Especially when it came to my second wiki ban which was given to me by Walkazo. I've taken her advice and never acted like a crybaby since then.

At least when kids are told to behave, they don't whine about their free speech getting suppressed.

since when do we have an active discord server

i thought we only have that reeeeaaaaalllyyy inactive one that freakworld made

I caught lightning on my device, most were nothing, the best I got was a flash that filled up most of the screen. It was just a flash though, but I done it from the safety of my house I took the shots from out the window.
EDIT: here's one of the pictures I took
200px-Lightning_Flash.jpg

Thanos said:
since when do we have an active discord server

i thought we only have that reeeeaaaaalllyyy inactive one that freakworld made
There is an official one yeah

huh

it must be hidden from me ;-;

oh i get it, ONE of the infinity stones must be in there, that's why i can't get into it

sneaky, mods, reeeeeaaaaal sneaky

Registered an Australian Business Number and domain name. Over time I want to gradually build a business that imports Italian fabrics into Australia.

Opening night of Summer Shakespeare is finished! Only two more nights remain, and I'm pumped!

Back