the official "u did it" thread

Got some Mareep in the Pokemon Go Community Day

I got a new dishwasher, now I no longer have to wash them by hand.

I fixed a computer problem at school. My English teacher had a problem with his desktop. It refused to boot because of a unsupported video configuration. It had an add in card conflicting with the onboard VGA. So I took out the add in card. It was an AMD Radeon HD 3450. It was a Small Form Factor Low Profile card. It worked after that. I took the card home.

My school has recently replaced computers in one of the computer labs. My English teacher took one of the computers because he wanted one.

Alex95 said:
So, I passed the written test and now have a driver's Learner's Permit! I can now legally drive on the road (with another license holder)! Now to practice for the actual license.

Hey, congrats!

The driving test is relatively easy as long as you know exactly how to behave in situations (tons of practice helps a great deal because you'll learn driver behavior and road patterns). Don't sweat if you fail the test the first time around! It's all part of the learning process and you're more than capable of passing, I will guarantee it.

I managed to do a four part exam. It was too easy if you ask me.

Got my driver's permit yesterday, so I can now start learning how to drive! (Look out, Washington users.)

Hey congrats! What I said to Alex95 earlier applies to you too!

I am starting to cook large meals.

I found my copy of Fire Emblem Fates that was missing, of course it was missing for a week or two, I found it under my gaming chair.

I done an essay, it is my final essay for this school year.

I finally managed to beat that Pachinko level in Super Mario Sunshine. It was one of the worst levels in Mario history.

Was some super adult and made all my lunches for the week in advance (chicken and veggies). Also made crispy skin salmon and veggies for dinner tonight. It was like 10:30pm by the time I left the kitchen. Exhausted but yay food

Got the Bullet Bill rank in under two months.

I fixed my Tiki Amiibo, needed only glue, that should hold it together for a long time.

I have completed all of my exams but two, also I'll be out of school next week.

Back